First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It would be nice if Ford considers making their version of Jeeps badge of honor program. If your not familiar, the badge of honor program is where you are sent a badge that shows you completed a challenging and famous off road trail within the US.

The way it works is you download the app and create a free account. The app has a listing of many challenging but somewhat famous off road trails throughout the US. When you are at the trail head you check in using the app. Then a couple weeks later you will receive a badge with the trail name on it. Best part is it’s all free. I don’t care if Jeepers claim it’s copying what they have been doing for years, it’s a cool program and kinda cool to to collect the different badges. Obviously you don’t have to put it on your ride but it’s a neat collectible.

Here are pics of my badges.

Ford Bronco Bronco badge of honor program??? 68C3BB6F-78BF-4D98-8803-4D8A0A44717E

Ford Bronco Bronco badge of honor program??? 9DE0D28D-84D4-4E0F-8F7C-3C58A2518177

I like the shape of the BL, BD, etc label/stickers and it would be a different shape that Jeep uses for their badge of honors. The honor part is that you only check in for trails that you actually complete, because you actually could go to for instance the Rubicon start and check in and get the badge.
Sponsored

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's a cool program. I have four new badges arriving by UPS today! Maybe I should just put them on the Bronco! LOL Or since I will still have the Jeep registered in my name after I get the Bronco I could just do trails with the Bronc and get Jeep badges! Just kidding.

It would be cool if Ford had a similar program.

OP
OP
Megawatt

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
@High Proof I have the new badges they sent out. (FYI to non jeepers, For some reason Jeep decided they had to redesign the badges and sent everybody new badges they already had.)

Hummmm, I could put them on the Bronco after I do the trails.

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@High Proof I have the new badges they sent out. (FYI to non jeepers, For some reason Jeep decided they had to redesign the badges and sent everybody new badges they already had.)

Hummmm, I could put them on the Bronco after I do the trails.
Ford needs to start a program before there are a bunch of Broncos running around with Jeep Badge of Honor badges on them! :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Megawatt

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Maybe I will go to the next Jeep jamboree wearing a Ford shirt. Actually I doubt anyone would say anything, jamboree jeepers are chill.

Sponsored

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I think they're planning on doing, like, a challenge coin thing, tied in to the Bronco Nation. They're clearly haven't fully rolled out that side of the platform.

Also @Megawatt that avatar is drad.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Personally I don't need a look at me badge stuck to my truck to self validate or show people it's not a mall crawler. Kind of like Harley patches, some people love to patch up their vest. It's just not my thing.
Enjoy what you enjoy
cheers.gif

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Personally I don't need a look at me badge stuck to my truck to self validate or show people it's not a mall crawler. Kind of like Harley patches, some people love to patch up their vest. It's just not my thing.
Enjoy what you enjoy
Ford Bronco Bronco badge of honor program??? cheers
Judgmental much? :ROFLMAO:

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think they're planning on doing, like, a challenge coin thing, tied in to the Bronco Nation. They're clearly haven't fully rolled out that side of the platform.

Also @Megawatt that avatar is drad.
Hopefully they don't tie it to having a paid membership to BN.

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seeing these pics, as opposed to the previous thread about this, has made me change my mind. I think they look gaudy and remind me of vegan crossfitters.

Enjoy what you enjoy
Ford Bronco Bronco badge of honor program??? IMG_43CBA12682C8-1
I have a very nice vest and I have some cool patches in a drawer, but I haven't worn either. I get it.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe I will go to the next Jeep jamboree wearing a Ford shirt. Actually I doubt anyone would say anything, jamboree jeepers are chill.

I believe there will be a fair amount of people who own both Jeeps and Broncos....
Sponsored