First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone, this is my first post for this forum. I have the Badlands Edition with the 2.7 Ecoboost. So far I have added a JB4 boost module and a SCT burst pedal modifier. UPR is sending me a catch can and billet spacer for my Blow Off Valve. If they work well 5 Star said they will put them on the website for sale The stock HP on the dyno was 288 and after the JB4 and the SCT Burst it jumped to 325. Both those numbers are at the wheels. I added this chart to help. I can break the tires loose no problem. It does have the 4.46 gears in it. I do have a light bar and some fog lights ordered but they have not showed up yet. I will keep everyone posted on how it comes along.
Ford Bronco Bronco Badlands build so far | SCT | JB4 | UPR 2021 Bronco Badlands 2.7 JB4 Map 3

Ford Bronco Bronco Badlands build so far | SCT | JB4 | UPR 2021 Bronco Badlands 2.7 Dyno 3

Ford Bronco Bronco Badlands build so far | SCT | JB4 | UPR 2021 Bronco Badlands 2.7 Dyno 2
Ford Bronco Bronco Badlands build so far | SCT | JB4 | UPR 2021 Bronco Badlands 2.7 Dyno 1
Sponsored

Last edited:

ZipZit

Badlands
First Name
Zip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape, 2008 Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Possible to get you to define all those mystery abbreviations? Okay to use em, as long as you define them When First Used (WFU). Thanks.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford f150 FX4/ 2012 Harley Davidson St Glide
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

subscribed

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone, this is my first post for this forum. So far I have added a JB4 boost module and a SCT burst pedal modifier. UPR is sending me a catch can and billet spacer for my Blow Off Valve. If they work well 5 Star said they will put them on the website for sale The stock HP on the dyno was 288 and after the JB4 and the SCT Burst it jumped to 325. Both those numbers are at the wheels. I added this chart to help. I can break the tires loose no problem. It does have the 4.46 gears in it. I do have a light bar and some fog lights ordered but they have not showed up yet. I will keep everyone posted on how it comes along.
Ford Bronco Bronco Badlands build so far | SCT | JB4 | UPR 2021 Bronco Badlands 2.7 Dyno 1

Those numbers look pretty dang good. What fuel are you running?

Sponsored
OP
OP
aframe009

aframe009

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I forgot to add that I did the VTA (Vent To Atmosphere) mod. It doesn't help the performance but it sounds cool.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

But that transmission 😮😮😮

JK! I look forward to updates! I am looking to do very similar things to our 2.7 Badlands 🤙🤙
I certainly don't want to be a party pooper, but do we have to worry about the 10r60 tranny due to the lower torque ratings?

OP
OP
aframe009

aframe009

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So far mine has been fine…..I’ve already put almost 5,000 miles on it but only time will tell I guess. That is the problem with buying a first gen anything, never know what problems might arise. All I do know is I was in 3 different situations that I didn’t think it would get out of without help. It got out of them all with stock tires and suspension. Like i said earlier, that thing is a BEAST.
Sponsored