Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Following.…and this is interesting, I don’t know much about this subject but eager to learn.
Sponsored

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everyone, this is my first post for this forum. I have the Badlands Edition with the 2.7 Ecoboost. So far I have added a JB4 boost module and a SCT burst pedal modifier. UPR is sending me a catch can and billet spacer for my Blow Off Valve. If they work well 5 Star said they will put them on the website for sale The stock HP on the dyno was 288 and after the JB4 and the SCT Burst it jumped to 325. Both those numbers are at the wheels. I added this chart to help. I can break the tires loose no problem. It does have the 4.46 gears in it. I do have a light bar and some fog lights ordered but they have not showed up yet. I will keep everyone posted on how it comes along.
2021 Bronco Badlands 2.7 JB4 Map 3.jpg

2021 Bronco Badlands 2.7 Dyno 3.jpeg

2021 Bronco Badlands 2.7 Dyno 2.jpg
2021 Bronco Badlands 2.7 Dyno 1.jpg
any links to these products?

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I forgot to add that I did the VTA (Vent To Atmosphere) mod. It doesn't help the performance but it sounds cool.
How did you go about this?

OP
OP
aframe009

aframe009

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How did you go about this?
I disconnected that tube from where the BOV is bolted on. I have the BOV now so I reconnected it. Make sure you seal it off. I just folded it over itself a couple times and zip tied it. Unfortunately I did not take pics of it when it was disconnected.
Ford Bronco Bronco Badlands build so far | SCT | JB4 | UPR bronco bov

OP
OP
aframe009

aframe009

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last edited:

Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
aframe009

aframe009

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am not sure I clicked the link and it popped up. You might have to call in or PM me and I can get it squared away.
The JB4 was taken off the sight because they got a bunch of defective ones from the manufacturer. Not sure if or when they will have it back.

OP
OP
aframe009

aframe009

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I tried to install the Baja Designs fog lights but it did not work out as planned. First of all the lens covers were upside down and that bothers me for some reason. The fitment did not look as good as i thought it should. One of the lights would not tighten down all the way. The whole kit looks like they threw together pieces from other kits to make this work. I was also missing pieces but I went to the local Fastenal to get the missing nuts instead of waiting. I would not recommend the fog light kit from this company. I have a light bar ordered from this company as well and I am debating on cancelling it too. I will update this post with anything else.

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well I tried to install the Baja Designs fog lights but it did not work out as planned. First of all the lens covers were upside down and that bothers me for some reason. The fitment did not look as good as i thought it should. One of the lights would not tighten down all the way. The whole kit looks like they threw together pieces from other kits to make this work. I was also missing pieces but I went to the local Fastenal to get the missing nuts instead of waiting. I would not recommend the fog light kit from this company. I have a light bar ordered from this company as well and I am debating on cancelling it too. I will update this post with anything else.
Surprised to hear that about BD. I have some LP6 lights and LP4's and love them. But that was not a kit, just lights I had custom installed.

Sponsored

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

How do you like the tune? For everyday driving are the shifts still not overly aggressive?

Last edited:

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really surprised how similar your numbers are below 3500 rpm after tuning.

OP
OP
aframe009

aframe009

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The truck does not have a "tune" on it yet. There is no support for it. That SCT Burst is a pedal booster and the JB4 is a boost module. The shifting is all stock still. 5 Star has been having problems with the JB4 quality so I am not sure if they are selling them at the moment. Hopefully tuning support comes through for that truck soon though.

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for experimenting on your new rig and keeping us updated, folks like you really help this community.

FYI, pop the 4 screws off the lens and you can flip them however you want. Also, there's a vendor on here (4x4TruckLEDs) that is using the BD kits and adding some different lens options/brackets/checking for missing parts/improving the wiring options, all at a lower cost. They are backordered right now however. They (4x4TruckLEDs) are very responsive on questions and support, highly recommend.

OP
OP
aframe009

aframe009

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for experimenting on your new rig and keeping us updated, folks like you really help this community.

FYI, pop the 4 screws off the lens and you can flip them however you want. Also, there's a vendor on here (4x4TruckLEDs) that is using the BD kits and adding some different lens options/brackets/checking for missing parts/improving the wiring options, all at a lower cost. They are backordered right now however. They (4x4TruckLEDs) are very responsive on questions and support, highly recommend.
Yeah I flipped them all around so they would be right side up. No one would ever notice except me and it would drive me nuts.
Sponsored