First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Scion TC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everyone, this is my first post for this forum. I have the Badlands Edition with the 2.7 Ecoboost. So far I have added a JB4 boost module and a SCT burst pedal modifier. UPR is sending me a catch can and billet spacer for my Blow Off Valve. If they work well 5 Star said they will put them on the website for sale The stock HP on the dyno was 288 and after the JB4 and the SCT Burst it jumped to 325. Both those numbers are at the wheels. I added this chart to help. I can break the tires loose no problem. It does have the 4.46 gears in it. I do have a light bar and some fog lights ordered but they have not showed up yet. I will keep everyone posted on how it comes along.
2021 Bronco Badlands 2.7 JB4 Map 3.jpg

2021 Bronco Badlands 2.7 Dyno 3.jpeg

2021 Bronco Badlands 2.7 Dyno 2.jpg
2021 Bronco Badlands 2.7 Dyno 1.jpg
Awesome, can't wait to start ordering some Performance parts, question the SCT burst is just essentially changing the throttle percentage to give you a better throttle response correct? You are not seeing any actual HP curve gains with it, only a better feeling pedal? What BOV did you end up purchasing? any CE lights from the JB4, and lastly with added boost from the JB4 is that reflected on our guage cluster, I notice my PSI guage stock normally maxes around 16ish, will that guage now reflect the added boost 19 20 for example?

Thanks
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
aframe009

aframe009

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome, can't wait to start ordering some Performance parts, question the SCT burst is just essentially changing the throttle percentage to give you a better throttle response correct? You are not seeing any actual HP curve gains with it, only a better feeling pedal? What BOV did you end up purchasing? any CE lights from the JB4, and lastly with added boost from the JB4 is that reflected on our guage cluster, I notice my PSI guage stock normally maxes around 16ish, will that guage now reflect the added boost 19 20 for example?

Thanks
Yeah the Burst is just a pedal modifier. UPR makes the BOV and the Catch Can. I have not seen any CE lights for any of the parts I Installed. I think the boost has made it to 18 but I will have to check and make sure.

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Finally got my rims ant tires on. Waiting for the brake light extender and the reinforced tire holder to put the spare on

Ford Bronco Bronco Badlands build so far | SCT | JB4 | UPR DA34AF8C-470B-4BF0-B450-F68368511BD9

Ford Bronco Bronco Badlands build so far | SCT | JB4 | UPR DA34AF8C-470B-4BF0-B450-F68368511BD9
looks awesome, you're on stock badlands suspension correct?

Sponsored
OP
OP
aframe009

aframe009

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
looks awesome, you're on stock badlands suspension correct?
Yeah its all stock. I just took out the crash bars in front and behind the front tire. I have ordered some King suspension upgrades but who knows when they will show up.

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah its all stock. I just took out the crash bars in front and behind the front tire. I have ordered some King suspension upgrades but who knows when they will show up.
awesome, looks great. im planning on doing 35's on stock suspension.

OP
OP
aframe009

aframe009

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
awesome, looks great. im planning on doing 35's on stock suspension.
They do not rub as far as mall crawling. I have not went off-road since I put them on so I can't say how they perform on a trail.

OP
OP
aframe009

aframe009

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I put the reinforced mount, extender and brake light extension on. Shout out to Rough Country for sending the reinforcement bracket when the website said out of stock apparently. It all arrived at 5 Star Tuning on the same day. Installation was pretty easy but taking the bolts out of the door hinges was a little nerve racking. I would definitely recommend this part.

IMG_1033.JPG

IMG_1034.JPG

OP
OP
aframe009

aframe009

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went to the Broken Nut in Jefferson SC on Saturday. It was a fun day in the mud. Thought I was stuck in the mud once but I ended up driving out of it after some back and forth. Here are some pics from the trip.

IMG_1049.JPG

IMG_1050.JPG

IMG_1051.JPG

IMG_1052.JPG

IMG_1056.JPG

IMG_1057.JPG

IMG_1058.JPG

Attachments

Sponsored

Chaos_273

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That may be the most thoroughly mud-covered I’ve ever seen a vehicle! Awesome stuff!

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's one way to hide the wavy soft top windows