First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Explorer, 2008 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm pretty sure there are a lot of ride along videos from the 2021 Super Celebration East posted but I posted mine anyway. Hope you enjoy. Sorry if these aren't professional grade but I was holding my phone up to the right of my head while we rode along. We were so excited and I tried to gain as much info as possible despite being quite nervous. Some notes from the videos.

1. 2021 Bronco ride along vehicle was a Badlands 4-door with manual transmission and soft top. No Sasquatch package.
2. Driver was very informative and showed us all the GOAT modes.
3. Driver stated that he has driven a bunch of these pre-production models and has noted no difference in road noise between soft and hard tops.
4. Driver demonstrated the sway bar link disconnect by driving up onto a 2 foot rock. The RR tire came of the ground by probably 18 inches. We then pressed the sway bar disconnect button and the whole truck leveled right out. It was quite cool. I missed that in the video as I accidentally stopped the video.
5. I'm not sure who the driver was but when we got to the point of going to our ride along, the girl that was directing us said "Boy you're in for a wild ride". When we first hit the trails, we were flying along at maybe 40 mph and I couldn't get my phone started so I missed that part. It was amazing how we flew through the trail with ease.
6. Manual shifting was smooth. I didn't notice the shifting.

I'll post more comments later. I sure enjoyed our 2 days in Townsend. We are one of the lucky ones with our build already scheduled. The 2021 bronco is really a beautiful machine and as some others have said, the new Bronco is even better in person than what is seen in photos.
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands with Manual Trans at Super Celebration East - Townsend, TN (2021) #1 - YouTube
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands Ride Along with Manual Trans at Super Celebration East - Townsend, TN (#2) - YouTube
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands at Super Celebration East in Townsend, TN. Here we are on the pavement. - YouTube
Sponsored

MotownSpartan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape XLT 6cyl
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sweet! Thanks for the post!

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thank you for posting this up. Not a lot on manual video out there. Too bad you didn’t get to do the whole circuit because of the weather. Would have liked to see the “rock crawl” and the Hill Descent Control, also what he did at the switchback with no Turn Assist. (Would like to see a manual two door on that turn.)
Sponsored