Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

this looks AMAZING!
Ford Bronco Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door SEMA Concept – First Live Pics! [Updated With Specs / Mods List] 5D02599E-81F6-45F5-B7B6-46BD94628AE8
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My understanding has always been that fenders serve a safety purpose and catch flying debris kicked up by the tires. Being a cyclist too - I see too many 'trucks' on the road with over-extended wheels that can and do shoot gravel to cyclists nearby and potentially causing injury.
They also prevent vehicles from driving up and over objects and other vehicles during a collision. They can mean the difference between someone bouncing off a Jersey barrier and launching themselves over it into oncoming traffic.

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Official email came in from Ford Horizons for the event invitation. Registered for the live Q&A as well and got confirmation.
Ford Bronco Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door SEMA Concept – First Live Pics! [Updated With Specs / Mods List] Screenshot_20201119-064843
Ford Bronco Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door SEMA Concept – First Live Pics! [Updated With Specs / Mods List] Screenshot_20201119-064937

LandCruiser

Base
First Name
Bocephias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

giphy.gif

(In its defense, they nailed the SEMA look.)
Needs huge MONSTER claw marks on the hood and an OAKLEY FACTORY PILOT stick on tint on the windshield.

Sponsored

WildBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think the fenders look great and actually prefer them to the stockers. It excites me the amount of stuff will be out there for personalizing our rigs. It’s the reason why I don’t fret about factory offerings.
Happy to see someone gets it. So many people with no imagination. If they could get it from the factory the way they wanted it, they would get board very quickly.

PittShawn

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 LR Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Official email came in from Ford Horizons for the event invitation. Registered for the live Q&A as well and got confirmation.
Ford Bronco Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door SEMA Concept – First Live Pics! [Updated With Specs / Mods List] Screenshot_20201119-064937
Can you provide a link to the registration please..

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Needs huge MONSTER claw marks on the hood and an OAKLEY FACTORY PILOT stick on tint on the windshield.
My flat bill Monster hat comment got deleted on the other thread....:confused:

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Aardvark53

Base
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
First real life look at Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door Concept! Thanks to @iLata

Updated with specs:

Project Info:

Base Vehicle 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door • 2.7L V6 EcoBoost engine • 10-speed automatic transmission

Chassis 4WP 2” adjustable Performance Suspension (2.5 Forged Performance Series front and rear coilover shocks / Performance Series upper control arms)

Wheels and Tires Fuel Off Road Warp Beadlock (17” x 9”) wheels • Nitto Trail Grappler M/T (315/70/17) tires

Exterior:
Ford HD Modular front bumper customized for winch application • Ford custom rear bumper • Ford custom weekender front and rear fenders • Ford custom door replacement panel • Ford modified Badlands grille • Ford custom trail sights • Ford rock sliders with custom stirrup • Ford custom ‘soundwave’ graphics • WARN Industries Xenon 10S winch • RIGID lights • Bestop Trektop soft top roof with sides removed • GoPro Max • HiLift jack • Ford Bronco dune flag mounted on custom bracket

Interior:
Ford Accessories (Soundbar on rear header by Harman / Off-road assistance kit by DC Safety / First Aid kit by DC Safety / Premium organizer kit by DC Safety) • Ford Bronco custom colored bolt heads • Ford custom 3D printed interior grab handles • Fire extinguisher • Ford custom BYOD bar with custom items • Marmot bags and tent

Built by: Special Projects, Inc. Plymouth, MI

Info from press release thread: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-auto-nights’-sema-show-special-webcast.9003/
  • The Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door Concept reveals Bronco’s modularity. This concept is built around one of the Bronco program’s customer-use scenarios, in which a comfortable Monday through Friday Bronco is converted for a weekend of extreme off-roading, and then back to stock Badlands spec for the week ahead. Instead of the potential damage to Bronco’s factory-equipped body parts, Bronco brand’s Built Wild innovative design process enabled the concept to have swappable front fenders and rear quarters. Easy to install before a trail ride, and removable, these concept accessory parts are made from robust and impact-ready materials that replace stock painted parts. And for a throwback cue to the first-generation Bronco U13 Roadster model, the Bronco features a tough stepover replacement panel for maximum thrill and open-air feeling instead of traditional doors. 3D-printed titanium parts strip weight and increase strength.

Truly inspirational. This gives me more ideas of how to make my Bronco stand out.

Sponsored

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This guy who parked at my farm stand couldnt find anymore places to put LEDs so he put some fake scoops on and tucked em inside.

All jokes aside, it was a cool Jeep. I would do some things different but he or she obviously loved it.
1117201045.jpg
1117201035.jpg
1117201045a.jpg
It’s a nice JL! I’m looking to get the Ford option 40” Rigid curved light bar and either mount it to the roof rack or when a soft top comes out to mount it to the upper windshield. That way the lights look more factory installed and hopefully don’t interfere with carrying surfboards or kayaks on top. I can imagine at night it can get very dark on those island back roads ?
This guy who parked at my farm stand couldnt find anymore places to put LEDs so he put some fake scoops on and tucked em inside.

All jokes aside, it was a cool Jeep. I would do some things different but he or she obviously loved it.
Ford Bronco Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door SEMA Concept – First Live Pics! [Updated With Specs / Mods List] 1117201045
Ford Bronco Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door SEMA Concept – First Live Pics! [Updated With Specs / Mods List] 1117201035
Ford Bronco Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door SEMA Concept – First Live Pics! [Updated With Specs / Mods List] 1117201045a
It’s a nice JL! I’m looking to get the Ford option 40” Rigid curved light bar and either mount it to the roof rack or when a soft top comes out to mount it to the upper windshield. That way the lights look more factory installed and hopefully don’t interfere with carrying surfboards or kayaks on top. I can imagine at night it can get very dark on those island back roads ?

7AB1695B-D01A-4972-939D-80E61DBA8E64.jpeg
Sponsored