Aardvark53

Base
First Name
B
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
First real life look at Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door Concept! Thanks to @iLata

Updated with specs:

Project Info:

Base Vehicle 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door • 2.7L V6 EcoBoost engine • 10-speed automatic transmission

Chassis 4WP 2” adjustable Performance Suspension (2.5 Forged Performance Series front and rear coilover shocks / Performance Series upper control arms)

Wheels and Tires Fuel Off Road Warp Beadlock (17” x 9”) wheels • Nitto Trail Grappler M/T (315/70/17) tires

Exterior:
Ford HD Modular front bumper customized for winch application • Ford custom rear bumper • Ford custom weekender front and rear fenders • Ford custom door replacement panel • Ford modified Badlands grille • Ford custom trail sights • Ford rock sliders with custom stirrup • Ford custom ‘soundwave’ graphics • WARN Industries Xenon 10S winch • RIGID lights • Bestop Trektop soft top roof with sides removed • GoPro Max • HiLift jack • Ford Bronco dune flag mounted on custom bracket

Interior:
Ford Accessories (Soundbar on rear header by Harman / Off-road assistance kit by DC Safety / First Aid kit by DC Safety / Premium organizer kit by DC Safety) • Ford Bronco custom colored bolt heads • Ford custom 3D printed interior grab handles • Fire extinguisher • Ford custom BYOD bar with custom items • Marmot bags and tent

Built by: Special Projects, Inc. Plymouth, MI

Info from press release thread: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-auto-nights’-sema-show-special-webcast.9003/
  • The Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door Concept reveals Bronco’s modularity. This concept is built around one of the Bronco program’s customer-use scenarios, in which a comfortable Monday through Friday Bronco is converted for a weekend of extreme off-roading, and then back to stock Badlands spec for the week ahead. Instead of the potential damage to Bronco’s factory-equipped body parts, Bronco brand’s Built Wild innovative design process enabled the concept to have swappable front fenders and rear quarters. Easy to install before a trail ride, and removable, these concept accessory parts are made from robust and impact-ready materials that replace stock painted parts. And for a throwback cue to the first-generation Bronco U13 Roadster model, the Bronco features a tough stepover replacement panel for maximum thrill and open-air feeling instead of traditional doors. 3D-printed titanium parts strip weight and increase strength.

Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door Concept-1.png

Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door Concept-2.jpeg

Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door Concept-3.jpeg

Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door Concept-8.jpeg

Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door Concept-7.jpeg

Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door Concept-5.jpeg

Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door Concept-6.jpeg

Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door Concept-4.jpeg
Truly inspirational. This gives me more ideas of how to make my Bronco stand out.

Big Island Bronco 🏄♂️

First Edition
First Name
Big Kahuna
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
This guy who parked at my farm stand couldnt find anymore places to put LEDs so he put some fake scoops on and tucked em inside.

All jokes aside, it was a cool Jeep. I would do some things different but he or she obviously loved it.
1117201045.jpg
1117201035.jpg
1117201045a.jpg
It’s a nice JL! I’m looking to get the Ford option 40” Rigid curved light bar and either mount it to the roof rack or when a soft top comes out to mount it to the upper windshield. That way the lights look more factory installed and hopefully don’t interfere with carrying surfboards or kayaks on top. I can imagine at night it can get very dark on those island back roads 😉
This guy who parked at my farm stand couldnt find anymore places to put LEDs so he put some fake scoops on and tucked em inside.

All jokes aside, it was a cool Jeep. I would do some things different but he or she obviously loved it.
1117201045.jpg
1117201035.jpg
1117201045a.jpg
It’s a nice JL! I’m looking to get the Ford option 40” Rigid curved light bar and either mount it to the roof rack or when a soft top comes out to mount it to the upper windshield. That way the lights look more factory installed and hopefully don’t interfere with carrying surfboards or kayaks on top. I can imagine at night it can get very dark on those island back roads 😉

7AB1695B-D01A-4972-939D-80E61DBA8E64.jpeg

Lindy08

Outer Banks
First Name
Cliff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 F-150
just missing a grumper grill and it'd be all set. No Thanks. 🤮

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
This tells me 2 things...
1. The winch re-work is not going to happen - ever... because if they can spend this much on a concept, they should be able to concept a better location for the winch.

2. There was no better place to put the GoPro? No accessory rail for dash mounting electronics for off road use? That GoPro is going to get destroyed by those overexposed tires slinging all kinds of mayhem right in its face.

Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door Concept-4.jpeg

Studawg

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 13 Land Cruiser
I like the soft top, and that’s about it. The rest of it looks pretty ridiculous in my opinion.

RobCo

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 1977 Ford Bronco project
Very cool, I'd pull the tires in a bit they stick out the sides a bit much

MannyFrescoSC

Badlands
First Name
Jr
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Honda Accord, 18’ Jeep Compass
Clubs

I love how easy it’s going to be to mod this. Put on scratched busted fenders when you go crawling then swap them back for daily driving.

OregonHighlander

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150/Dodge Charger/Wife; Ford Transit Connect/
Does anyone have a LINK to the video where Cristy Lee is asking questions of the BRONCO TEAM? Please post here. Thanks!

Advertisement

Advertisement