Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Project Info:

Base Vehicle 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door • 2.7L V6 EcoBoost engine • 10-speed automatic transmission

Chassis 4WP 2” adjustable Performance Suspension (2.5 Forged Performance Series front and rear coilover shocks / Performance Series upper control arms)

Wheels and Tires Fuel Off Road Warp Beadlock (17” x 9”) wheels • Nitto Trail Grappler M/T (315/70/17) tires

Exterior Ford HD Modular front bumper customized for winch application • Ford custom rear bumper • Ford custom weekender front and rear fenders • Ford custom door replacement panel • Ford modified Badlands grille • Ford custom trail sights • Ford rock sliders with custom stirrup • Ford custom ‘soundwave’ graphics • WARN Industries Xenon 10S winch • RIGID lights • Bestop Trektop soft top roof with sides removed • GoPro Max • HiLift jack • Ford Bronco dune flag mounted on custom bracket

Interior Ford Accessories (Soundbar on rear header by Harman / Off-road assistance kit by DC Safety / First Aid kit by DC Safety / Premium organizer kit by DC Safety) • Ford Bronco custom colored bolt heads • Ford custom 3D printed interior grab handles • Fire extinguisher • Ford custom BYOD bar with custom items • Marmot bags and tent

Built by: Special Projects, Inc. Plymouth, MI

grewhi

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not so sure about this one...is there such things at too much extreme? I'm thinking Mad Max when I see this.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not so sure about this one...is there such things at too much extreme? I'm thinking Mad Max when I see this.
Most SEMA builds are like this. If you look up “Jeep SEMA build” these are the first results that show up
Ford Bronco Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door SEMA Concept – First Live Pics! [Updated With Specs / Mods List] 2D8D8B47-D136-4D8A-BC61-504382DA80CB

Sponsored

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I expect this vehicle will be used in Jurassic Park 7

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Color me .. not impressed. More things that we cannot currently have being thrown in our face. I understand they are showing concepts — I just wish they would focus on the real issues of their current products - not on future things. This is just not the way a product launch should go... And yes, all of this is too late.. the ship has sailed.. and I am in the acceptance phase ... I could get another car... but damn.. . Hey Ford... did we really NEED 7 different broncos that complicate the manufacturing line? Four would have been just fine (Base, Black Diamond, BL, and FE)... The rest could have been add on’s... (yes, subjective..) Point is... focus on a few things really well.. and let the consumer do what they want after market.. The second thing Ford could have done better is actual communication... They leave us to guess on B&P items and why this and not that... how about being honest with us so we don’t have to guess. They can sure as hell communicate on concept vehicles and marketing... but when it comes to actual product... not so much. I would say most of the active members on this site — and early adopters of Bronco... are the true enthusiasts and the ones who will be brand ambassadors moving forward. (Especially as for the first year “we” are the ones that will show off our vehicles - as, In theory, they won’t be on the lot)...Why not tell “us” what we are buying? Remember, most of us haven’t even seen one in real life.. even less have actually sat in one.. and pretty much nobody as driven one. We are putting a lot of faith in Ford... the least they can do is be transparent with us in this scenario... In the end, it now is what it is... and we will either buy a bronco or not. I am still buying... have not decided on which model as there is no “perfect” one and each has trade offs... I will make it mine and drive the hell out of it... But this process could have been so much better.. PS: I am ready with the hate and chair throwing... i just needed to vent..

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most SEMA builds are like this. If you look up “Jeep SEMA build” these are the first results that show up
2D8D8B47-D136-4D8A-BC61-504382DA80CB.jpeg
Ford Bronco Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door SEMA Concept – First Live Pics! [Updated With Specs / Mods List] Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door Concept-1

(I’m really proud of how many of you apparently got and appreciated this reference. Thank you.)

Last edited:

Sponsored

senatorPOPS

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 - 1990 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Project Info:

Base Vehicle 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2-Door • 2.7L V6 EcoBoost engine • 10-speed automatic transmission

Chassis 4WP 2” adjustable Performance Suspension (2.5 Forged Performance Series front and rear coilover shocks / Performance Series upper control arms)

Wheels and Tires Fuel Off Road Warp Beadlock (17” x 9”) wheels • Nitto Trail Grappler M/T (315/70/17) tires

Exterior Ford HD Modular front bumper customized for winch application • Ford custom rear bumper • Ford custom weekender front and rear fenders • Ford custom door replacement panel • Ford modified Badlands grille • Ford custom trail sights • Ford rock sliders with custom stirrup • Ford custom ‘soundwave’ graphics • WARN Industries Xenon 10S winch • RIGID lights • Bestop Trektop soft top roof with sides removed • GoPro Max • HiLift jack • Ford Bronco dune flag mounted on custom bracket

Interior Ford Accessories (Soundbar on rear header by Harman / Off-road assistance kit by DC Safety / First Aid kit by DC Safety / Premium organizer kit by DC Safety) • Ford Bronco custom colored bolt heads • Ford custom 3D printed interior grab handles • Fire extinguisher • Ford custom BYOD bar with custom items • Marmot bags and tent

Built by: Special Projects, Inc. Plymouth, MI
I’m gonna assume these are the standard Fuel Warp Beadlocks with -15mm offset. Are there wheel spacers as well, or do the tires stick out that far with the -15mm offset?

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like it a lot. That rear bumper is hideous, though.

DustyD

Base
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There is such a thing as too much extreme.

Like someone mentioned earlier- it screams SEMA. Most of those builds are always over the top though.

I like the fenders though! This just shows how modular things are. It can go from "extreme" back to stock in a weekend- which is cool.

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They didn’t say “custom” about the Bestop Trektop soft top, so maybe won’t have to wait that long. Still wish I could get it from the factory!
Sponsored