First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I love that front bumper. Its actually alot like what I whipped up for my comanche out of scrap the other day in proportion only, not aesthetics. The fenders are a lil weird and look unfinished. They atleast need a lip of some sort. I actually like the factory ones. But I am in the minority. Cant wait to see more practical builds. But this is a start.
Sponsored

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I
The build looks cool but I'm going to ask the obvious question. Why add a "Chassis 4WP 2” adjustable Performance Suspension" lift and stick with the stock tire size (315/70/17)?
In my opinion the stock squatch wheel well is too stuffed, especially on the 2-door. So the lift makes it look better to me with the same size tire.

kermitfrog

First Name
gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
drive
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That JBL soundbar in the back is SWEET.

And an unfortunate indication that Ford knows full well the factory system isn't good enough.
The jbL sound bar is just for show like any SEMA build.No ones knows what the factory system sounds like!.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This forum: Ugh! Who designed this interior?! Too many colors!!!
*Color matched Bronco appears*
Also this forum: No thanks!!!

Sponsored

Wahoowa

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cool, showing off more stuff consumers can’t buy?? ?

NonfatWombat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22MY Badlands 4-Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Desperately needs armor/liners for the front inner-wheel wells, which I'm sure there will be. All I see is how much crud is going to get slung into the engine bay.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I

In my opinion the stock squatch wheel well is too stuffed, especially on the 2-door. So the lift makes it look better to me with the same size tire.
I agree with you 100% and I've made that same statement about the overland concept, But that's something that Ford should address with the Sasquatch package before it goes into production, not something we as consumers should have to correct with an aftermarket lift.

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger FX4 (MANUAL) & '74 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay... my favorite part is the Bronco silhouette, kicking the rear wheel, I had on my cheesy Free Wheelin' concept earlier this year.
For that matter, is the "Soundbar" graphic in orange the modern interpretation of the Sundowner graphic?

Was really hoping for someone with a skill for this... but here goes.
Sundown.jpg

Jrod0486

Black Diamond
First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Missing my point a little bit. Like i said, I am still buying... I am not trying to S&*# on ford... they did do a lot right... but have their stumbling blocks. I was not asking to see how the sausage is made... but communicating on why you can’t have PPF or mid package isn’t too much to ask for.
Patience. We still haven't ordered yet. Ford, like everyone else, arbitrarily decides in content packages that people want. Like, why can't we get the STX Package on a regular cab 21 F150? Or why no 3.5 Ecoboost in a regular cab short bed? It's simply just product design mixes they've decided on based if some kind of data somewhere. Again, where else does any manufacturer explain why certain things aren't available on certain trims? They just aren't...
Sponsored