First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks to be a real true test for factory tie rods. Has anyone had trouble breaking the factory tie rods?
:unsure:
The whole tie rod thing is total BS drive like you got some since and your fine. I was really worried after reading all the stuff on the tie rods. Just returned for Moab where I ran 6-9's rated trails, all the big name stuff and never had one problem.

cracKen

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll most certainly remember this experience!

I have the Fab Fours Spare Tire Delete. I like it very much, it covers the wiring and provides mounting options for my Rotopax and propane tank. The details of my build is on Revkit.
Nice upgrades. Do you plan on getting the upgraded BroncBuster steering rack housing? Apparently the bushing itself isn’t enough. He did a video on it showing metal shavings inside the steering rack even on a stock Bronco that had “mildly” off roaded.

rlgreene21

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happy Monday everyone!! We got a chance to run the Golden Spike trail and tackle the Golden Crack obstacle. I hope everyone had a great weekend and you guys enjoy the video!

Love watching your videos! I was wondering where you have been at but I saw your latest videos. Love those Icon Rebound Pros! How are those Mickey Thompsons on the road? Louder than the Goodyear Territorys?

OP
OP
broncoepic

broncoepic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love watching your videos! I was wondering where you have been at but I saw your latest videos. Love those Icon Rebound Pros! How are those Mickey Thompsons on the road? Louder than the Goodyear Territorys?
Appreciate it! Back out wheeling and enjoying the great outdoors. The Rebound Pros have be awesome. I’ve recently upgraded to the Yokohama Geolander MTs in 37s. Mikey’s we’re great and I’m hoping these Yokosuka treat me well.
Sponsored