Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’d like to have the sway bar disconnect option in the badlands, but I’m sure there will be plenty of quick disconnect options in the future. It’s something you can easily do while your airing down. Other than going on a trail, I don’t see any reason why I would need to disconnect the sway bar? For me, it would be 4-5 times a year. No biggie to use a quick disconnect.

One thing I love is that a basesquatch will be just a capable as a badsquatch after disconnecting the sway bar… and You saved 10K. Can’t do that with a Jeep.
Sponsored

Busterbronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT Premium and 1982 F100 Short Bed.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ugg that license plate......

Pl8to

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lol reading through these comments, some of you don’t sound especially excited about the bronco.
Hahahaa, this is like 95% of the posts on this forum. I don't really understand it, but I guess people like to fill their time with unhappiness.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The video didn't really offer much new information. The fact that it was a V8 Jeep really had nothing to do with the comparison and didn't matter.

The part that I really enjoyed was around the 5-minute mark when the guy disconnected the sway bar and the rear tire still stayed up in the air. I know it came down some but it was still on the air.

My point being, all these folks that are not hardcore rock crawlers, are worried about the disconnect versus the non-disconnect. It doesn't matter. During my Moab Rodeo I was lifting tires like crazy on the WT.. Ride along side a badlands that was doing the same.
Sponsored