Sponsored

Bronco Base - Auto, went into production 4 or so days early.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Supposed to be the 19th, but checked the status on Wed. or Thurs. to get the "In Production" update. [Smiling Widely] Bet that's good thing for everybody. Dealer says delivery late August. Yee-Haw! My color has always been AMB, but I blinked worrying about visibility. That's ok as I have a Granger 2k of MSRP reservation still kicking around and will likely upgrade to a Badlands. Would love a flat dusty yellow .This dealer did give me $500 of MSRP.

I will be seeing how I feel about the stock 16". Probably going to go to Ford's 17" carbon gray paint and fitted with some proper Nitto Grabber 2' AT's and 32's. I had a Chevy reg. cab, short bed, 2inch lift with 305's and it was bad ass.

Ford Bronco Bronco Base - Auto, went into production 4 or so days early. Image 7-18-21 at 11.33 AM
Ford Bronco Bronco Base - Auto, went into production 4 or so days early. Image 7-18-21 at 11.34 AM
Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Supposed to be the 19th, but checked the status on Wed. or Thurs. to get the "In Production" update. [Smiling Widely] Bet that's good thing for everybody. Dealer says delivery late August. Yee-Haw! My color has always been AMB, but I blinked worrying about visibility. That's ok as I have a Granger 2k of MSRP reservation still kicking around and will likely upgrade to a Badlands. Would love a flat dusty yellow .This dealer did give me $500 of MSRP.

I will be seeing how I feel about the stock 16". Probably going to go to Ford's 17" carbon gray paint and fitted with some proper Nitto Grabber 2' AT's and 32's. I had a Chevy reg. cab, short bed, 2inch lift with 305's and it was bad ass.

Ford Bronco Bronco Base - Auto, went into production 4 or so days early. Image 7-18-21 at 11.34 AM
Vehicle typically hits “In Production” status ~7 days before build date, as the build date is really the completion of production date

OP
OP
andrusoid

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OP
OP
andrusoid

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Erg, now my build is showing 7/21 as the production start date. Not sure if I got an email. so, early, then 2 days past the last most recent production date.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is the status of the Order Confirmation till Delivery will be Communicated only through Email or I can go to my Ford Pass Account to see the Progress?

In my Ford Pass I only see my Reservation and Not my Order. I am a bit confused and sent and email to the Dealer and did not get any reply yet.

OP
OP
andrusoid

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If the dealer made the order, it should show up there. Could just be interwebsglitch.
Sponsored