Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I agree it’s pretty resistant and there are marine products that really do a good job of cleaning and conditioning the vinyl. It does soften up and slightly stretch over time. My boat is an 08 and got its first small tear from our 60lb American bulldog this year. Not sure, but seems softer than it was 12 years ago. There are a few small stains one from dye from a passengers new sundress and a couple from mold/mildew when the covers were on in GA and it was always very hot and humid. It is good stuff if it’s similar to my Chaparral boat (not top of the line, but pretty high end manufacturer).
Anyone with MGV experience want to comment on the bolded? How long does it take to soften up? Leather and MGV seem very stiff to my bum, and that concerns me when longer trips are involved. On the other hand, i can't count the times i've gone to sit in a used F150 with cloth interior and the the filling in the driver side seat nearest the door is worn pretty much flat. I had them agree to fix the issue before i purchased my 2006.
Sponsored