Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just not feeling two tone seats on any Bronco.

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Best interior option of them all IMO. If it was available on the Badlands I would be more content. I would take the blue everyday over the pumpkin orange accents.

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

is that the MIC top? it goes nice with CG
I’m pretty sure it is. I took a screen shot of a Bronco Nation video one of the accounts I follow posted. If it were the Shadow Black, I’m betting that would have been the headline but it wasn’t. This is the second time I’ve seen a carb gray with what appears to be the MIC hardtop in this lighting looking like this. Other one was a 2 door BL. Going to have to see it in person to be sure it’s what I want, but I’ve got a good feeling I’ll be a happy camper when that day comes.

Sponsored

talbot

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr BL AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m pretty sure it is. I took a screen shot of a Bronco Nation video one of the accounts I follow posted. If it were the Shadow Black, I’m betting that would have been the headline but it wasn’t. This is the second time I’ve seen a carb gray with what appears to be the MIC hardtop in this lighting looking like this. Other one was a 2 door BL. Going to have to see it in person to be sure it’s what I want, but I’ve got a good feeling I’ll be a happy camper when that day comes.

good to know, thanks
looks like CG and the MIC is a good option to keep costs down over the Black or body colour hard tops

Sponsored

Zeebo390

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang GT, 2016 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
These lower trims are killing it, both the base cloth and the MGV look great. BD’s probably gonna be my build so I’m happy with it, based on the pics it looks no worse than the “leather” upper trims. But I hope that Soul-Glo stain on the headrest was user error instead of a typical head leaning back, otherwise it’s gonna be impossible to keep that MGV from looking greasy

TheRealCobraBurnout

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond