Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know my boat (pretty high end with thick MGV vinyl) has held up fairly well, but it can be punctured. I will be adding a rear seat covering for sure when the seats are not folded down. We have one in our explorer and it works great.
I also read in another thread or two (cant find them) that there’s a slightly higher chance they might puncture (easier than leather) and that’s my main reason for going leather - as we have a 80lb German Shepherd.
Sponsored

Sponsored

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would really like to see the back of the front seats, where the molle panels are. I am looking for final confirmation that the color accenting is NOT present there like it is in the Badlands. I can see from these photos that the color accenting is not present on the front door cargo nets like it is in the Badlands trim. I also would like some close up pics of the back seats to see if the blue stitching is present there.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
For those getting MGV, you've been warned of it staining. If you have oily hair, don't lean your head against the headrest.
We have been warned...... And the only responsible response (for those old enough to remember this movie reference):
Ford Bronco Bronco Black Diamond Interior & Seats Pics! tenor[1]

Meanwhile, i'm over here doing my thang!
Ford Bronco Bronco Black Diamond Interior & Seats Pics! giphy[1]

However, for all intents and purposes, MGV is highly stain resistant. You will have surface oils, no different than having leather head rests. But they aren't going to imbed into the material. It can be easily cleaned, no different than leather. Oil and dye are very different.

And it's a stick!! Noice!! It looks good!
That's what she said! But in all seriousness (she did say that), it's nice to see the manual layout in it's final configuration. I like the layout and it looks to be a bonnie and a beauty to operate..... In the hands.

The backs of the Bronco seats are going to look so nasty if they don’t change this. Do they think clean duffle bags is all that gets put in the back of a vehicle?
If that's it's final configuration from the factory, you can always change it. That's not illegal I think. If you're one of those types expecting a be-spoked custom rig out of the company which made assembly line production a reality, then um... Read my sig. :)

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good that you found a picture without it. Don't deny that the picture from the OP that I quoted doesn't have the stain on the headrest. I'll just bow out as I don't have a dog in this fight as the MGV isn't available to me. Enjoy your MGV.
It's not a fight :) Just I have had boats for years with MGV, subjected to all kinds of suntan lotion and oil and never had a problem. You just have to clean it once in awhile.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Bimmerxi

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, BMW R1200GSA
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For those getting MGV, you've been warned of it staining. If you have oily hair, don't lean your head against the headrest.
Out of cloth, leather, vinyl, Im thinking the vinyl will stain the least

mjjnuge

Heritage
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm a fan! Excited to see good pics of the interior. Gonna go Cactus Gray so I think this should go well with it. Hoping the carpet on the back of the rear seats is not part of the production vehicle.
Sponsored