Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I always have liked how motorweek does a lot of eye-level videos of vehicles going down the road. It gives a good perspective of how they actually look. This 2 door looks sweet!

Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for posting. My exact build except for paint. 60MPH stopping distance was grossly exaggerated in prior threads, 132 feet from 60 MPH is not terrible.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Solid video.

The first Motorweek video I've seen in decades. Honestly, thought they were doing a throwback-style bit after watching the video's intro. The delivery of the presenter, the grainy look of the camera (looks like a late 1990s/early 2000s camera), the suit worn by the presenter, etc. etc. Made me chuckle a bit.

But apparently it wasn't a bit, they just still do their videos that way. Very old school... nice departure from the current vlogging/YouTuber-style we usually get these days.

Anyhow, the Bronco was awesome too. ;)

OP
OP
MayhemMike

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Solid video.

The first Motorweek video I've seen in decades. Honestly, thought they were doing a throwback-style bit after watching the video's intro. The delivery of the presenter, the grainy look of the camera (looks like a late 1990s/early 2000s camera), the suit worn by the presenter, etc. etc. Made me chuckle a bit.

But apparently it wasn't a bit, they just still do their videos that way. Very old school... nice departure from the current vlogging/YouTuber-style we usually get these days.

My son is a auto journalist and currently works on the Motorweek staff. He gets to participate in the show creation, from videos, test drives, and trips to auto themed locations. I have to admit it is pretty cool to see your son driving one of the road test vehicles on TV. He writes a daily article for the Motorweek web page. Yesterday’s topic was the Heritage, and Coastal editions of the upcoming Mustang.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have enjoyed Motorweek over the years. I used to record them to the DVR. Not sure why I stopped. He nailed it when he said "Goofy vertical tach! I guess I'm old school, as I prefer analog gauges to digital any day!

Sponsored

Jrod0486

Black Diamond
First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Copy and paste that spec to a 22, and that's my order.

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Solid video.

And also still one of the most unbiased presenters. Unlike those tfl guys lol

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think they read this forum given some of the comments.

Love the 2-door.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Motorweek - the original YouTuber’s before there was YouTube. Much rather watch this than TFL or mouth-breather DeMuro