Bronco bottle opener has been located

Goetzsome

Black Diamond
First Name
Gary
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Not a fan of that location on the Bronco...paint is going to chip the first time you use it!not in a functional location either
Are you seriously concerned about a tiny obscure paint chip on your off road vehicle?

Advertisement

pan-y-cerveza

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Clubs

Are you seriously concerned about a tiny obscure paint chip on your off road vehicle?
I wouldn't actually be concerned. My truck will be scratched up immediately.

But this could easily be made so there would be no chipping. Like not just cutting a hole in the steel like they've done here. It's just dumb.

I still don't believe this will be production anyway.

RLW

First Name
Robert
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2009 Ford Expedition
Clubs

Craft beer is 25% of the beer market sales wise, and 45% of consumer drink craft beer...I’m betting the demographic that will buy a new Bronco is WAY over 50% who drink decent stuff...these aren’t Bud heavy drinkers buying these things for the lost part. People need an opener.
How much of the craft beer market does Sam adams make up?
Do they still consider themselves a "craft" beer? Last bottle I had of theirs was a twist off if I remember.

Gamecock

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 FJ Cruiser
How much of the craft beer market does Sam adams make up?
Do they still consider themselves a "craft" beer? Last bottle I had of theirs was a twist off if I remember.
It’s controversial whether they are considered craft anymore or not. They consider themselves craft. If so. They are definitely the biggest and would have about 2–3% share of the craft beer market. I do think they use twist off mostly though, you’re right there, but it’s been forever since I bought Sam so not positive. I do know some of the bigger craft guys went back to pry off (Sierra Nevada), because it keeps it fresh a little better according to them. Can’t remember the last time I bought bottled beer and it was twist off, and I drink a lot of different beers. Lots of cans these days though.

HoosierDaddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco, 1968 Bronco, 2010 Legacy GT 1985 M1028 (Chevy
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Back in tha day ..... all Ford seatbelt buckles made better bottle openers than...... bottle openers.

Try it. You'll thank me later.

Advertisement

Advertisement