Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The big question is, where does the cap go if it accidentally goes into the tub?
That would be an oopsie moment and then while on the pavement its Jingle Bells song.
Sponsored

DarthTod

First Edition
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition, Mustang GT, F-350 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

After a bad experience with bottles and sand dunes, I’ll probably be sticking to cans in the cooler when I’m out banging around.

And I have one of those metal wallets with an opener on it anyways.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
WTF??? Well I won't me using that one. I don't feel like chipping my pain or planning on sitting in my back seat.?

Slickrock

Wildtrak
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline 06
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If your daily carry knife doesn’t have a bottle opener on it you are doing it wrong. everyone carry’s a knife right?
Daily carry knife? That's not allowed out here in the People's Republik of California...

JakeC

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
michiganbroncos.club
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This for awareness:

Twist top beers: These are beers bottled using force-carbonation: Pre-carbonated, then quickly placed into bottles and sealed (Most traditional America lagers)

Crimped Bottlecaps are used for ”bottle conditioned” beers. The carbonation is achieved in the bottle itself. When the beer has finished fermenting/aging, you bottle, and place a little bit of extra sugar and cap. The extra sugar re-starts the fermintation process, creating CO2 off-gassing. This extra CO2 pressure builds up at the small amount of air at the top. After a few weeks, this gas dissolves itself back into the beer, creating a bottle-carbonated beer. You have to have a good crimped seal or the tops would pop off. (Craft ales typically)

Sponsored

Lainez

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas, F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Daily carry knife? That's not allowed out here in the People's Republik of California...
You can EDC knives in CA. There are limitations on automatics and length of folding knives. No limit on fixed blades as long as they are carried openly.

Slickrock

Wildtrak
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline 06
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You can EDC knives in CA. There are limitations on automatics and length of folding knives. No limit on fixed blades as long as they are carried openly.
Eh.. the real limit is 3" blade, but if it's in your pocket, 2", but if you get stopped by some agencies, and they find a knife on you, you're taking a trip downtown first. (LA Co Sherrif for sure).

username1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Built-in bottle opener is a neat and welcome feature but not when it's forced like this. Pretty much agree with all the comments here so far - this is a terrible execution and should be scrapped if it's the real location.

Sponsored

WadeWolf76

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What do the Bronco door strikers look like? Thats where the bottle opener is on the Jeep.
Ford Bronco Bronco bottle opener has been located IMG_20200823_155452636

Last edited:

MVP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
News to me. I’m in SoCal. I have a knife on me everywhere I go. Unless it’s a courthouse or something.

cdoublev

Black Diamond
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco Bronco bottle opener has been located IMG_20200823_155452636

Agree to disagree LOL

I do drink out of both but do prefer the taste of beer out of a bottle. Draft is better but I don't see a keg tap anywhere on the Bronco!
No light penetration. No oxygen leaking in. Cans are essentially baby kegs. There’s probably a reason why nearly all craft brewers are swapping to cans....

cdoublev

Black Diamond
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How much of the craft beer market does Sam adams make up?
Do they still consider themselves a "craft" beer? Last bottle I had of theirs was a twist off if I remember.
federal definition of craft brewery still allows Sam adams and yuengling to legally be labeled craft. But ya know, Sam Adams is the one that lobbied to change the production requirements...so yeah...
Sponsored