Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undergroundgraphics.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 20 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still eyeing this in orange to tie in BL colors on my VB. I've been hesitant to remove badge for a traditional one, but wanted to see what thoughts were for moving it to the lower part of rear door...
Like this?

Very easy to remove nad reuse the OEM badges. I do it all the time on mine when trying new kits.

Ford Bronco Bronco "Braptor" graphics kit: photos and info braptoredit

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would be very interested, but really need to see the color options against A51 before I could pull the trigger

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would be very interested, but really need to see the color options against A51 before I could pull the trigger
call us direct or send us an email with your address and info and we can send you a small sample of the color options!

Greg ;)

Sponsored

UM_Ftown

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 5.9, 01 XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think the silver / black would look good on my shadow black 2 door.

WobblyWillie

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Braptor kit is modeled after what we all look up to, the Bronco Raptor. Styled to mimic the Raptors aggressive kit, we've taken it up a notch and are offering additional colors and an optional matching hood graphic. While normally done in the gray tones, we've added orange, blue and a brown to go with those who sport bronze wheels. Satin laminate is standard. Just like all our vehicle kits, we are using premium cast wrap vinyl, this in 3M IJ180MC with 8520 satin laminate, for an easy, DRY installation. All kits are cut to fit, we do wrap the edges on the door seams for a seamless look. Available for both 4-door and 2-door! And don't forget, we can add custom text or logos in your graphic, however we do ask that you call or email for these custom inquiries! While these kits are designed for the DIY'er, we always recommend a professional wrap installer if you're hesitant or unsure of your abilities. However, we have provided you a demo install video on our YouTube channel (will be up soon!)

Sides only - $345.00
(Badlands Orange tones, Black Diamond Blue tones, Gray tones, or Brown tones)
w/ Hood - $450.00
(links to purchase will be up as soon as these are on the site, however, we can take phone orders now)

YouTube installation video (link up soon)

Was looking forward to placing my order this weekend, but just noticed the price increase. Any chance in matching this price vs what is currently displayed on the site?

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was looking forward to placing my order this weekend, but just noticed the price increase. Any chance in matching this price vs what is currently displayed on the site?

March 1st we did have a site wide price increase. It was long overdue with increased costs of our premium brands of vinyl. We are offering 15% sitewide to help offset this, also with a new "included" protection plan on all orders.
Feel free to call me direct as well if you'd like to further discuss!
Greg :)
713-783-4739

frostyjake

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
March 1st we did have a site wide price increase. It was long overdue with increased costs of our premium brands of vinyl. We are offering 15% sitewide to help offset this, also with a new "included" protection plan on all orders.
Feel free to call me direct as well if you'd like to further discuss!
713-783-4739
I had sticker shock today when browsing the UG site. This was not a minor increase - it looks like most prices increased by about 50%. That's rough.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had sticker shock today when browsing the UG site. This was not a minor increase - it looks like most prices increased by about 50%. That's rough.
Yeah, it was well past time. I do try and stress we are using the industries best vinyl and materials, and not just brand name, but the top tiers of vinyl (cast and air release) and even the transfer paper (also conformable). We are also now offering IPC (Install Protection Care) on ALL orders, which is basically insurance, along with a 15% off ALL orders online, at least for a good while. I'm working with our webguy on allowing use of the coupon code for the group. If you have any questions, please fele free to call me direct!

UM_Ftown

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 5.9, 01 XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Some needs to do this to their shadow black 2-door so I can see before purchasing! Haha

WobblyWillie

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Base
Finally got around to installing this kit on my 2-door. It looks amazing! High quality material and having everything precut (minus gas tank lid) made the install pretty straightforward.
First time ever doing a dry install. Patience is key!
Super happy with how it turned out!
Ford Bronco Bronco "Braptor" graphics kit: photos and info PXL_20230527_154340572~2

Ford Bronco Bronco "Braptor" graphics kit: photos and info PXL_20230527_034108059~2
Ford Bronco Bronco "Braptor" graphics kit: photos and info PXL_20230527_034225567~3
Ford Bronco Bronco "Braptor" graphics kit: photos and info PXL_20230527_131159717~2

PXL_20230527_034057546~2.jpg

wavydave

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G8 GXP, 04 F150 FX4, Wildtrak 2DR, Badlands 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Finally got around to installing this kit on my 2-door. It looks amazing! High quality material and having everything precut (minus gas tank lid) made the install pretty straightforward.
First time ever doing a dry install. Patience is key!
Super happy with how it turned out!
Ford Bronco Bronco "Braptor" graphics kit: photos and info PXL_20230527_034057546~2

Ford Bronco Bronco "Braptor" graphics kit: photos and info PXL_20230527_034057546~2

Nice job. I am working with Greg about doing a custom for my Wildtrak. Did you do/install the hood graphic for this kit?
Sponsored