AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if this has been posted yet or not, as I was not at work yesterday. Bronco Raptor order banks close TODAY at 12noon!
Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
WOW!

So if you have NOT received an allocation then you are def NOT getting one in 2023

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just a hypothetical uneducated guess on my part, but this could be a move to help synergize production when the G6 Ranger starts up in Aug and it could also hit at the Ranger Raptor being available from the start.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
you would have a point if the Ranger Raptor and Warthog shared similar parts BUT they don't. Even the 3.0 engines are different and frames are different

My guess is that Warthog parts are sparse and they are are cutting it off in 2023.

Just a hypothetical uneducated guess on my part, but this could be a move to help synergize production when the G6 Ranger starts up in Aug and it could also hit at the Ranger Raptor being available from the start.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think Ford is missing their annual targets for these by half now.

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think yall are overthinking this. They have more orders than they are planning on building.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
you would have a point if the Ranger Raptor and Warthog shared similar parts BUT they don't. Even the 3.0 engines are different and frames are different

My guess is that Warthog parts are sparse and they are are cutting it off in 2023.
My guess wasn't really based on parts they share, but more on simplifying the assembly process across the Ranger and Bronco.
The Ranger Raptor is essentially a Badlands Bronco with a 3.0, Fox live-valve suspension but minus the stay-bar disconnect. (over simplified but gets the basic point across)

Also, like was mentioned above, they more than likely have more orders than they planned on for '23. But, with Everglades done for the '23 M.Y and the other stuff balanced out for the year, it wouldn't surprise me in the least that they're doing a bit of adjusting so the Ranger production can get up to speed before '24 M.Y Bronco stuff starts.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think yall are overthinking this. They have more orders than they are planning on building.
well that is a given I just don't think they will meet their forecast just like last year, but at least they are stopping the bleeding to some extent.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not sure if this has been posted yet or not, as I was not at work yesterday. Bronco Raptor order banks close TODAY at 12noon!
Source?

And this means if you don't have an allocation yet you won't get a '23. What is the cut off stage?

In my case I have a executed dealer sales agreement but no allocation.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Source?

And this means if you don't have an allocation yet you won't get a '23. What is the cut off stage?

Were you expecting your dealership to get more additional 23 allocations? That seems highly unlikely.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@Alpha1_Silverback works at a dealership. Look at all his threads. He shares a lot of dealer info.

And yes. If you don't have an allocation then you will not get a 2023. If you do have an allocation then it would have already been submitted to the order banks. The close of order banks today means no more new Raptor orders in 2023.

Ford will continue to schedule what they do have in the order banks.

Source?

Last edited:

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealer, a very large one, was confident they would be getting on-going (monthly-ish) allocations. What an utterly depressing day. I and they really thought I had a good shot at a '23.

Anyone want to speculate as to when '24 allocations will begin?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
2024 order banks usually opens late august or early september .. and allocations are usually awarded shortly before.

My dealer, a very large one, was confident they would be getting on-going (monthly-ish) allocations. What an utterly depressing day. I and they really thought I had a good shot at a '23.

Anyone want to speculate as to when '24 allocations will begin?

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hmmm. My sales person is explaining it differently. I've been emailing with him. He says my order is "in the system" (I assume meaning with Ford) despite me NOT having an allocation.

This order banks closing is just for new orders as they can't support any additional manufacturing volume due to both parts and other constraints.

What a roller coaster...

OP
OP
Alpha1_Silverback

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmmm. My sales person is explaining it differently. I've been emailing with him. He says my order is "in the system" (I assume meaning with Ford) despite me NOT having an allocation.

This order banks closing is just for new orders as they can't support any additional manufacturing volume due to both parts and other constraints.

What a roller coaster...
Order banks closed. Meaning dealerships are not able to place retail orders for Bronco Raptor. If you have an existing order then all you need to do is sit and wait for your dealership to be given allocation to get it scheduled. These are manually given to dealerships by Ford. We have been able to order Raptors for awhile, hopefully your dealership just didnt put in a bunch of orders, as they most likely will not be given enough allocations to fill them. Bigger dealerships obviously get more allocations than do smaller dealerships. The dealership I work at only had 1 allocation for Raptor for 23MY. I did not accept orders for Raptor without the customer knowing it will not be built this year. All my orders know that there is about a 0% chance it will be scheduled for 23MY. It is not set in stone that I will not get another, but about as close as it gets. The dealerships should have gotten an estimate as to how many they were allocated for the entire year.

Ford cut off ordering before the order banks were clogged full of orders they will not be able to produce this year.
Sponsored