First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Then it looks like your order may be in the order banks. I hope you get an allocation and it gets pulled.

I'm reasonably sure I have a WBDO which I understand has largely replaced sharing a DORA with customers. What I got looked just like this (which was shared elsewhere on the forum)

A3C92EF6-3368-4579-9EB1-429A2D46687E.jpg

Oddly I didn't get a corresponding email, which I have heard happens. My guess is because I did get that from a separate/preceeding engagement with a very small dealer who isn't going to get an allocation.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Unless something has changed, the Ranger Raptor gets 2.5 Fox, not 3.0.
I was referring to the engine not the suspension, since I know the RRaptor gets the Fox 2.5 suspension.
I guess I shouldn't have been lazy and added an 'L' after the 3.0 instead of just a comma.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks. I'm reasonably sure I have a WBDO, which I understand has largely replaced sharing a DORA with customers. What I got looked just like this (which was shared elsewhere on the forum):

Oddly, I didn't get a corresponding email, which I have heard happens sometimes. My guess is because I did get that email from a separate/preceeding engagement with a very small dealer who isn't going to get an allocation.
I had placed an order with a dealer that didn't have allocation and received same document as well as the order confirmation email from Ford. I then later found a dealer with allocation and placed order with them. Got the order confirmation email again from Ford on that one. The order confirmation notes the dealer name that put in your order.
Sponsored