Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It has been taken down already . . . that didn't take long.
I always check the Ford Canada site. Back when I was waiting to see the 16 Expedition, it showed up on the Canada site and was quickly removed. It was there long enough that I got all of the details. It didn't come up on the U S site until several weeks later. That happened at least one other time, but I don't recall what vehicle it was for.
Sponsored

BigAl

Base
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

See I think it looks so good to have the body color wrap around the bottom of the rectangular grill like the original. The admin/configurator renderings don't carry the body color completely around the bottom edge of the grill (which is how I expect it will really be based on everything we've seen)

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
See I think it looks so good to have the body color wrap around the bottom of the rectangular grill like the original.
I agree...and some trims seem to do just that. If you go back and look at Admin's post, page 1 - you see the first 2 renders are white....look closely at the grill bottoms.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
See I think it looks so good to have the body color wrap around the bottom of the rectangular grill like the original. The admin/configurator renderings don't carry the body color completely around the bottom edge of the grill (which is how I expect it will really be based on everything we've seen)
yes, depending on how it comes out, maybe there is a black trim piece there that cna be replaced with body color, and also replace fenders, grill, and top with white if they aren't already options.

BigAl

Base
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

yes, depending on how it comes out, maybe there is a black trim piece there that cna be replaced with body color, and also replace fenders, grill, and top with white if they aren't already options.
Good point, pop off a trim piece and wrap it or have it painted, easy enough

Sponsored

BigAl

Base
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I agree...and some trims seem to do just that. If you go back and look at Admin's post, page 1 - you see the first 2 renders are white....look closely at the grill bottoms.
I did notice that black plastic corner/bottom piece can be body colored. Now I'm wondering if we might see something different on trims with the classic grill

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
You guys did an awesome job! I’m just waiting on my tires haha

Ford Bronco Bronco Build and Price seemingly showed up on Ford Canada site 937ED6AC-91F6-4074-BF8D-82E9AC564DA5
That looks ducking amazeballs. I think the fact that it’s a bit more “cartoonish” actually gets what the Bronco will look like across a lot better than the photorealistic renders.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
it doesn't work for me either lol
you have to have the right combo of design 'style'
(overland, rocks, etc) and tire size, they do not have all combos loaded.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That thin piece of body colored trim below the grill will be necessary for people changing the bumpers if not it will be hard to get different bumper styles to look right with the grill if the grill isnt framed by the body. I hope its in the production model.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That looks ducking amazeballs. I think the fact that it’s a bit more “cartoonish” actually gets what the Bronco will look like across a lot better than the photorealistic renders.
Yeah I think the proportions are more accurate in this drawing than the renders
Sponsored