Bronco Build & Price date

What date range will the Build & Price go live?

• Oct. 15th

• Oct. 16th

• Oct. 17th

• Oct. 18th

• Oct. 19th

• Oct. 20th-25th

• Oct. 26th-31st

• November

• December+

• November

• December+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Seems as though the website is already broken, even before launching B&P..... Rockstars strike again!!!
Back in the day when I used to make web apps, I could have created the Bronco B&P in a couple of weeks if I was given all of the options, accessories, prices and photos up front.

But therein lies the problem. I suspect that Ford continues to change options /accessories and prices to this day. Ford's thought (and ours) is that the B&P should accurately specify exactly what will be available for exactly what price - when the B&P is rolled out. And it's obvious to me that Ford has not yet committed to all options/ accessories and prices yet. So the B&P will wait until all of these issues are resolved.

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems as though the website is already broken, even before launching B&P..... Rockstars strike again!!!
“Maybe it’s the power trying to come back on”

Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price date 1602771167247

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s build tool. Bronco was never there. That’s what we are waiting on
I am not sure what is so hard to understand if you scroll to the bottom of the page the Bronco is NO LONGER listed as future vehicle! It was yesterday right next to the Bronco Sport.

It is another example of them working on the backend just like our reservations are taking us to Mach-E. Just now sure why they are not doing this on the Dev site.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn, I'd say by the wheel gap that the Badlands has plenty of stock height to stuff in 35s later! For me in the NE, I think the stock 33s would be perfect for winter duty, and 35s on aftermarket wheels for the rest of the year.
Take a look at the Badlands overland concept and 35s make it look really stuffed

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was yesterday.
If you would go to the build and price page, it has never been there. Under showroom it is and has been. I only know this because every day when i'm bored, several times a day i check for B&P lol

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I used my desktop to sign onto my Ford Account. As we first discovered it took us to the Mach-E site.

Now I'm trying to log on with my mobile device to see where it takes me. I will say it's taking an incredible amount of time to log on. I also have high speed internet. Anyone else in the same boat?

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am not sure what is so hard to understand if you scroll to the bottom of the page the Bronco is NO LONGER listed as future vehicle! It was yesterday right next to the Bronco Sport.

It is another example of them working on the backend just like our reservations are taking us to Mach-E. Just now sure why they are not doing this on the Dev site.
It has come and gone from that section a dozen times since it was meant to be available "By September".

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I used my desktop to sign onto my Ford Account. As we first discovered it took us to the Mach-E site.

Now I'm trying to log on with my mobile device to see where it takes me. I will say it's taking an incredible amount of time to log on. I also have high speed internet. Anyone else in the same boat?
Just logged in via mobile. No lag and the reservation link took me to Mach E just like the desktop.

Status
Not open for further replies.