Bronco Build & Price date

What date range will the Build & Price go live?

• Oct. 15th

• Oct. 16th

• Oct. 17th

• Oct. 18th

• Oct. 19th

• Oct. 20th-25th

• Oct. 26th-31st

• November

• December+

• November

• December+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kickit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Fingers are muther-fuggin TRIPLE crossed!!!! Let's see if my very good source comes through like a heart attack, or I have to cry myself to sleep with another dram of Balvenie Doublewood 17!

Full disclosure: I'm also comfortable sipping a dram of Doublewood 17 with an epic $hip-eating grin while struggling with the B&P tool as we make the servers crash.
Oh Rick my hopes were so high that you would be correct. I forgive you, but I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to trust again ?

debee932040c1d42bf783a4b32fc4f89c87d5378&rid=giphy.gif

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Oh Rick my hopes were so high that you would be correct. I forgive you, but I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to trust again ?

Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price date debee932040c1d42bf783a4b32fc4f89c87d5378&rid=giphy
I've got until 2359 tonight!!!!! (i'll generously, and benevolently, claim anything up to 0500 tomorrow morning as on-target when the alarm goes off and I check if it's live, that counts as having happened today in Astley land!)

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Balvenie Doublewood 17!
ok... we can easily turn this into a whisky discussion while we wait... we obviously have plenty of time on our hands!!
Balvenie DW17 is a great one!!
One of my favorites is the Balvenie 15 sherry cask - it's incredible.
My wife got me Portwood 21 for my 50th birthday few months ago - another delicious pour...
Dalmore King Alexander III - YUM (a gift from a friend for my 50th birthday)

I'm definitely a fan of Highlands/Speyside - not a fan of Islay.

cheers!

aabsalon

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was just on Ford's website clicking on the Bronco information and every time it switches pages it quickly flashes pricing info. Gotta be close.
Can you explain further?

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Fingers are muther-fuggin TRIPLE crossed!!!! Let's see if my very good source comes through like a heart attack, or I have to cry myself to sleep with another dram of Balvenie Doublewood 17!

Full disclosure: I'm also comfortable sipping a dram of Doublewood 17 with an epic $hip-eating grin while struggling with the B&P tool as we make the servers crash.
I'll be at my computer with a glass of scotch at 7CST haha

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I was just on Ford's website clicking on the Bronco information and every time it switches pages it quickly flashes pricing info. Gotta be close.
That started a month ago, it is just a redirect to the trim page. Go to the Big Bend page as and example, you will see it is just the same MSRP price.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've got until 2359 tonight!!!!! (i'll generously, and benevolently, claim anything up to 0500 tomorrow morning as on-target when the alarm goes off and I check if it's live, that counts as having happened today in Astley land!)
I can't say that I've seen your original prediction here, but in light of seeing the same old stuff from Ford, I feel compelled to ask.... Did you say BY September 15th? Because in Ford speak that certainly could mean 9/15/20, 9/15/21, 9/15/22... you get the drift, just trying to give you an out here.

And don't worry, we'll be ready come tomorrow morning

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think you need to go walk the dog to something. Staring at the screen this long is making you see things that aren’t real.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price date 1600198075577

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We all about to get Rick Rolled! :)
Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price date 1600198264991

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed. I actually don’t mind waiting on the build and price but “by September” doesn’t mean “by the end of September” anywhere else.

If I told my boss I’d have something to her by September and she came to me on September 15 asking what was going on, an appropriate answer would not be, “Oh. Well ‘by September’ includes the entire month of September, so I still have two weeks.”
The correct response to your boss when she ask if your report is ready would be "Soon..... Very VERY Soon...." and then walk away

schlava

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F250; 2021 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think you need to go walk the dog to something. Staring at the screen this long is making you see things that aren’t real.

lol no it shows up right away they redirects. I try only to look once a week so I don't get my heart broken every day when it's not up!

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Status