Bronco Build & Price date

What date range will the Build & Price go live?

• Oct. 15th

• Oct. 16th

• Oct. 17th

• Oct. 18th

• Oct. 19th

• Oct. 20th-25th

• Oct. 26th-31st

• November

• December+

• November

• December+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jp215

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wouldn’t surprise me if it gets delayed. They still only have the “early build and price” on the 21 f150s on the web site and the 21 f150 is currently being made. A coworker just ordered on and it should be here by the last week of November or the first week of December. Beside all of us wanting to figure out what our Broncos are gonna cost, how can you not have a full b&p on a car currently in production. Ford clearly needs better web site developers

Broncie

Raptor
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think this was just miscommunication on the dealers side. Probably meant final pricing and such is determined when you lock in your order in December, with taxes and fees and such, where as B & P is just general basic pricing of all options.

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ha ha, you guys crack me up. I actually read a couple months ago, some small company was supposed to bring the Blackberry back... albeit with Android... but I believe they're bringing the physical keyboard back... Can't see that selling.
It won't... I had several iterations of the Android Blackberry devices for corporate phones... could not rekindle the flame.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have a secret to tell you. Dealerships love selling a vehicle before it hits the lot. YES! if they had a Bronco as dealer inventory they can jack up the price BUT if they have 100 reservations and know all 100 are spoken for then they are HAPPY.

For a vehicle that sits on the lot, dealerships have to pay the loan on that vehicle because the Bank owns it. They also have to pay insurance on it.

This is why dealerships tend to want to deal at the end of the month so they don't have to pay for another month.

I spoke to the OWNER of my local dealer and asked if she had the B and P yet. Her response, "They are working on the Bronco sport reservations at present time. The prices will come out in December 2020. This is going to be quiet the project for ford, 165K reservations, no dealer stock for 2021." DECEMBER?????

Last edited:

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sounds about right. I was being optimistic telling myself Nov 20.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think a lot of dealers are pretty out of the loop. Not saying yours doesn't know what is going on, but mine flat out said they are pretty in the dark and know about as much as we do. My dealer doesn't even get training on the Bronco Sport until next week and he said that is just the first part of it.

I would be pretty disappointed if Ford postponed build & price again, but not surprised.

My salesman also has a brother who works on the Bronco at MAP so if he's in the dark, I am not sure there really is anyone who knows much more than we do.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So it it is a nod to the 1964 1/2 Mustang! Great retro idea, it will be a 2020 1/2 Bronco (we all get 2020s, right?) :)
maybe we will get 2 alternators for the 2021 1/2

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Something is going on as B&P for the Bronco now leads to a blank page for me. Before it would list all the models including the Bronco but then just cycle back to the Bronco start page instead of actual B&P if you clicked on the Bronco. Still no actual B&P though.

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something is going on as B&P for the Bronco now leads to a blank page for me. Before it would list all the models including the Bronco but then just cycle back to the Bronco start page instead of actual B&P if you clicked on the Bronco. Still no actual B&P though.
Still redirects to all the models for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.