Bronco Build & Price date

What date range will the Build & Price go live?

• Oct. 15th

• Oct. 16th

• Oct. 17th

• Oct. 18th

• Oct. 19th

• Oct. 20th-25th

• Oct. 26th-31st

• November

• December+

• November

• December+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am so, so bored with this. Ford really knows how to suck the fun out f the party. Maybe Ford thinks the drip-drip-drip of information is the way to go. I see it as a form of water torture. Between this, the lack of vehicles to see, the lack of dealer outreach, the lack of insight into even the most basic features, etc. I am finding by Bronco biorhythms at the bottom. I am focusing more on my other things in life and less on Bronco-mania. Thus ends the whine.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Where's the radio antenna gonna go?
next to the passenger mirror near the mirror mount arm.
I suspect the height will be about the same as my F-150. If that's the case, I'll have to cut a couple of inches off the antenna.

First pull the little ball off the antenna. Then cut off the antenna to the height needed to clear the garage door. Then jbweld the antenna top ball back on. Touch up with spray rustoleum if needed.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am so, so bored with this. Ford really knows how to suck the fun out f the party. Maybe Ford thinks the drip-drip-drip of information is the way to go. I see it as a form of water torture. Between this, the lack of vehicles to see, the lack of dealer outreach, the lack of insight into even the most basic features, etc. I am finding by Bronco biorhythms at the bottom. I am focusing more on my other things in life and less on Bronco-mania. Thus ends the whine.
I've gotten so bored with B&P that now I've resorted to quitting chewing tobacco after dipping for almost 14 years. Why Ford, why are you forcing me to improve my health? I'm about to start day 2 of cold turkey and the day just seems to keep crawling without having the Build and Price tool. Ford will be responsible for both my success and my failure.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

31 days in October. So when is “mid” October? October 15.5th?
But... October 23rd feels... late October.

If October is broken down into thirds (early, mid, late), it'd be 10.3 days per section. So 1-10, early. 11-20, mid. 21-31, late.

If October 23rd is "the day," they lied to us twice. Haha
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jeraeyguy84

Outer Banks
First Name
Ter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I agree. I turned off the notifications to this sight. I'm getting a little bored now

Jeraeyguy84

Outer Banks
First Name
Ter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I agree. I turned off the notifications to this sight. I'm getting a little bored now

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well the thing about it is there actually is no Bronco. Never will be. It's a construct. Remember the movie "The Truman Show"?
That's us. But worse. IT's an experiment the Uber-rich are conducting, placing bets on individuals for survival odds.
It's a social experiment meant to gauge our reactions, emotions, interactions, and the eventual breakdown of society and the human psyche. They are anxiously waiting for us to start Donner-partying each other and run around waving flaming cacti like we are all on Flakka.

Or perhaps it is just delayed a bit and we are overreacting just a tad.
Either way...ya'll roll with me and we will have each other's 6.
Maximum team occupancy is 8. 9th person gets flaming cactus flogged and eaten.

Edit: I actually found the only surviving picture of the last group they tried this on. It was such an ugly scene. The strongest, a Mongolian MMA champ, lasted 4 days.
get woke people. ?
Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price date 3hRzIz4D8Ik
I'll have what Dave's having.... o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.