Bronco Build & Price date

What date range will the Build & Price go live?

• Oct. 15th

• Oct. 16th

• Oct. 17th

• Oct. 18th

• Oct. 19th

• Oct. 20th-25th

• Oct. 26th-31st

• November

• December+

• November

• December+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No way it comes out before Moab. Might as well cancel the event at that rate. It would be a platform for complaints and questions on B&P and look REALLY bad on Ford. IMO, Ford will cover their butt by announcing WHEN B&P will be released towards the end of the month. But the site wont open until after Moab, and likely early in the week, so Nov 2/3rd. Moab is a good last push to hype up, with the B&P on the heels of the event.

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My buddy reserved a Badlands soon after I did, but is quickly losing interest due to Ford's Trickling Information Strategy, and yesterday mentioned the G word. (Gladiator)
I'm trying to talk him out of that, but it's hard to argue with "But I can have one today, when will I even get my Bronco?"
Good........we don’t need him! Gladiators are for the weeeeeeaaaaaaak! Anyone could just go and “get” a Gladiator today.......but he didn’t “earn” his Gladiator. A true Gladiator earns it through the battles of the Colosseum......I mean Ford B&P wait.......the patience, the strength, the breakdown........all to plunk down cold hard big ones that he’ll never financially recover from! Gladiator.......pffffff.......weak!!! ?

Reactions: DHC

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good........we don’t need him! Gladiators are for the weeeeeeaaaaaaak! Anyone could just go and “get” a Gladiator today.......but he didn’t “earn” his Gladiator. A true Gladiator earns it through the battles of the Colosseum......I mean Ford B&P wait.......the patience, the strength, the breakdown........all to plunk down cold hard big ones that he’ll never financially recover from! Gladiator.......pffffff.......weak!!! ?
Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price date 1602855429283

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price date 4510F6E6-52EE-4F08-811F-39337EA1FFDE
At least they wished me happy birthday.... I can feel the disappointment coming soon and very soon.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

B&P will likely be linked to reservations only, at first, hence reservations are currently offline while they create the link. Once the content is all published, they will probably bring the link back up and we'll be able to see B&P from our reservation links. Its a guess, but its 27 years of IT doing the guessing. Happy B&P weekend!

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

DAY 16

Axe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 2018 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, completely understand. It’s probably best for both of you to cancel your reservations and get the Gladiator now. It’ll be worth it just so you won’t have to wait. Just so we’re all aware did you make your reservation on the first day?

Just so we're clear I have every intention of waiting for the Bronco, I reserved first day, he was a few days later.

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I switched my reservation this AM, the customer services sales lady offered up that B&P will be up within October. I've never heard of a sales / marketing agent to embellish the truth though LOL

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is like being 9 years old, and knowing that Christmas is "going to be here soon, very soon".

But you never know what day it is going to be, so eventually you lose focus and go back to being the bad kid. By the time it drops, we'll be so over it, for about 10 seconds, then.......

The endless photos, builds, questions, etc. It'll get worse after it drops, instead of better.

But, what the heck, I'll play along:

The first person to post a screen grab of their build once the B&P goes live, AND they take delivery of that EXACT same build, I'll 3D print a custom "B6G First Build" Badge and send to them for free.

Navy94

Wildtrak
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, don’t suspect I will get and answer to this Tweet:

@mrlevine When are the “Rockstars” going to deliver the B&P for the Bronco? It is mid-October. Info would be nice to have and given to people who reserved them.

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

B&P will likely be linked to reservations only, at first, hence reservations are currently offline while they create the link. Once the content is all published, they will probably bring the link back up and we'll be able to see B&P from our reservation links. Its a guess, but its 27 years of IT doing the guessing. Happy B&P weekend!
My logic is making me think the same... but I'm trying not to build too much excitement within myself..... lol

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford was working on something on their site last night related to the Bronco. When I clicked on Reservation & Orders, instead of taking me to my Bronco reservation, it took me to the Mach-E. Several members posted the same thing. We were joking about how Ford did a bait and switch and we are getting the Mach-E instead. :sick:

Well, it's back to working again. I can see my Bronco reservation now. So maybe they planned to release B&P last night but something went wrong. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.