Bronco Build & Price date

What date range will the Build & Price go live?

• Oct. 15th

• Oct. 16th

• Oct. 17th

• Oct. 18th

• Oct. 19th

• Oct. 20th-25th

• Oct. 26th-31st

• November

• December+

• November

• December+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Post blew up, yes, but my source is gold, if you have any idea from a developer standpoint on such a big launch and repercussions of errors you'd know even the slightest errors and they call it, which is what happened, however on a much bigger corruption error from what I know. Last thing I would do is troll, hence why I'm here now and discussing!

8286d2d40db017f9575978461f62ca57.jpg
The bronco did disappear and reappear from future vehicles a few times last night. There were other glitches as mentioned as well. I believe you.

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford: "B&P Coming soon, stay tuned!"

Ford:
Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price date Tesla_Cybertruck_damaged_window

Ford: "B&P Coming by September, stay tuned!"

Ford:

Ford: "By September" includes all of September, stay tuned!"

Ford:

Ford: "B&P Coming mid-October, stay tuned!"

Ford:

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Post blew up, yes, but my source is gold, if you have any idea from a developer standpoint on such a big launch and repercussions of errors you'd know even the slightest errors and they call it, which is what happened, however on a much bigger corruption error from what I know. Last thing I would do is troll, hence why I'm here now and discussing!

Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price date B9A215B3-240F-477E-B3F9-4A7B71A29B3C

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The bronco did disappear and reappear from future vehicles a few times last night. There were other glitches as mentioned as well. I believe you.
Correct. It didn’t pass integration testing. They took down the reservation link last night which sent you to the Mach E page. After it failed to work as intended they reverted back and now the reservation page is back this morning. It’ll get here when it gets here at this point.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I chatted with Kosmos and I agree.

kosmo04

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Lightning, 16 S7, 08 F-250, 98 TJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Have to say man, having the balls to stay around after the onslaught is commendable. after that i would have to say posting the go live for B&P as you did with your "gold" source was a thirst trap so you have to expect people are going to butcher you on the forum. As you say knowing how developers look at things I would not put my name on anything like that if you know it can change unless you just want to troll or like the hate. I have been around the development game and infrastructure game for a long time including working for AWS and Oracle and the lead time for this to me has been so long that me and my kid could of launched this by now using bike powered commodore 64's in my basement with my dog doing the QA regression testing.

have to admit sometimes the thirst trap, traps yourself....
I have no problem putting my name on it since I'm not the one launching it and promising anything but the information I'm provided with. At the end of the day, whatever is said on here that's not posted by Ford is all hearsay anyways, isn't it? Hence why we are on here-to get as much information as possible as soon as possible? I had a lead, I shared it, everyone has their own choice to follow it or not. If I was looking for this thirst trap rabbit hole I would have posted the updated date again, but instead said message me-that puts it on you.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know the new date but I'm not telling....

Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price date giphy

Mostly because it's second or third hand at this point and I don't want to create another shit storm.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, don’t suspect I will get and answer to this Tweet:

@mrlevine When are the “Rockstars” going to deliver the B&P for the Bronco? It is mid-October. Info would be nice to have and given to people who reserved them.
They ran out of Monster Energy drink. That's the cause of the delay.

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have to say man, having the balls to stay around after the onslaught is commendable. after that i would have to say posting the go live for B&P as you did with your "gold" source was a thirst trap so you have to expect people are going to butcher you on the forum. As you say knowing how developers look at things I would not put my name on anything like that if you know it can change unless you just want to troll or like the hate. I have been around the development game and infrastructure game for a long time including working for AWS and Oracle and the lead time for this to me has been so long that me and my kid could of launched this by now using bike powered commodore 64's in my basement with my dog doing the QA regression testing.

have to admit sometimes the thirst trap, traps yourself....
LOAD "BRONCO B&P", 8, 1

Chris

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have no problem putting my name on it since I'm not the one launching it and promising anything but the information I'm provided with. At the end of the day, whatever is said on here that's not posted by Ford is all hearsay anyways, isn't it? Hence why we are on here-to get as much information as possible as soon as possible? I had a lead, I shared it, everyone has their own choice to follow it or not. If I was looking for this thirst trap rabbit hole I would have posted the updated date again, but instead said message me-that puts it on you.
mmmm.. Burger King, Michigan, secret information... Matt seems eerily familiar. I believe things aren't as they seem. I sense "by September" in the air. I bet the new Bronco will come with a glovebox full of Whopper coupons.. Mark my words

Status
Not open for further replies.