Bronco Build & Price date

What date range will the Build & Price go live?

• Oct. 15th

• Oct. 16th

• Oct. 17th

• Oct. 18th

• Oct. 19th

• Oct. 20th-25th

• Oct. 26th-31st

• November

• December+

• November

• December+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
They’re gonna ask him for another deposit. :D
I sure hope not!

Actually my dealer has already confirmed they are not requiring any additional deposit beyond the $100 already committed. They are also giving me $500 credit toward accessories! Very happy with these guys thus far...obviously.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This must be Ford's first attempt at linking a new page to the website ..... Somebody at Ford should call somebody at VW or Toyota or even FIAT!!
This one is supposed to be better than it is traditionally for Ford. Most of the B&P suck for other companies, except for the Chrysler ones. But I was using the challenger build and price and it kept messing up on me yesterday.

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just received this email from my Ford dealer:

Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price date Jr

Now in readable form: Hey Charles, Ford's build and price tool for the Bronco should be up any day on Ford.com. This will allow you to spec out what you're going to get. Be on the lookout for a little surprise from us landing in your mailbox very soon. Let me know if you have any questions.
EXCELLENT!!!!! We needed something like this to keep this on pace to 200 Pages!!

Red Mountain Pass

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco, 1968 Buick Riviera GS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm not one to tuck nuts and run, I knew the risks from the start when I made the post and had a 50/50 chance of how it would go, but figured it would be worth it for all of us if things went as planned.

They did break something last night, as many of you have seen they have been working on the site hence why some of you have caught some changes/glitches. Not lauching till next week now, I won't say the date publicly in fear for my life lol, but feel free to message me and I can tell you what I know that way the anticipation is all on you.
I for one applaud you Master Level Trolling. I am not worthy...

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price date Jr

Now in readable form: Hey Charles, Ford's build and price tool for the Bronco should be up any day on Ford.com. This will allow you to spec out what you're going to get. Be on the lookout for a little surprise from us landing in your mailbox very soon. Let me know if you have any questions.
Of course it will drop as I ice up the cooler for a weekend off the grid...

Taco_Sexual

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm not worried about B&P going up soon (as long as it's in place by December I'm happy) as much as I'm worried once orders are in. So much uncertainty these days and I could easily see Spring shipments start to slip into the Fall. I wonder what the terms will be once the order is placed. I guess I'll just keep dreaming about all the tacos I'll be eating with my roof off while I wait.

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seriously...WTF. I set the bar low. We've all been burned and at no point did I ever let myself believe that false alarm last night, but WTF. W the actual F.

Would be nice to have some positive, open communication from Ford. I know they told us roughly when to expect it and that Mid-Oct could technically be the 30th. Even if they miss that date it's maybe not worth getting worked up about.

I just wish there was more of an open dialogue with these guys. Is this tool going to include accessories? Is it going to have some neato whiz bang AR tool so I can see it in my driveway? Is this really being delayed for business reasons or something else?

It's bad enough that I can't get the color that I want (green), that I am trying to postpone getting a car for 6 months until this thing arrives, and that I want and won't be able to get a Warthog. Maybe I'm just sick of being stuck in my house and need to vent, but an open, positive conversation with Ford marketing would go a long way. Maybe we're to blame in part for not having that.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok so IF they did try to launch last night and ran into issues then why not launch it tonight at 7pm EST?

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was a joke, also I used a BIG IF LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price date tenor-7

Whopper coupons, just like I said.... Betcha

TigerBronco

First Edition
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 F/X 4, 2019 Honda Odyssey, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 BMY M923A2 M
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Whopper coupons, just like I said.... Betcha
I wouldn't mind a free Whopper...as long as it comes with a side of B &P :)

Status
Not open for further replies.