Bronco Build & Price date

What date range will the Build & Price go live?

• Oct. 15th

• Oct. 16th

• Oct. 17th

• Oct. 18th

• Oct. 19th

• Oct. 20th-25th

• Oct. 26th-31st

• November

• December+

• November

• December+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I find it really odd ...

1. If you click on the B&P from the main Ford website, there is no Bronco in 'Future Vehicles.'

2. If you click on B&P from one of the Bronco trim levels, Bronco appears in 'Future Vehicles.'

What the heck is that all about?
Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price date FF815A7F-B181-47BD-BB01-1A7B093A525A

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price date American-Chopper-Argument copy

NoTestDrive

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 VW Touareg
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We all know it will come along and make everyone happy, and I'm not a troll by any means, I'm an owner of many Ford vehicles and currently have a reservation for a First Edition. I come here for the same reason that all of you come here for, to get the latest and greatest info on the Bronco as soon as possible-because we are enthusiasts right? I poked my neck out to give my fellow Bronco brothers and sisters what should have been the earliest access to something we all have been waiting for, and Ford let us down, but I knew the risk I was taking but thought if it panned out it would be worth, if not, we all have a little bit more anticipation worked up, no harm no foul.
Prove you have a FE reservation and maybe I'll take your predictions seriously again...

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dearest JAGSarge,

You're my hero, and I love you.

<3

?

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm not one to tuck nuts and run, I knew the risks from the start when I made the post and had a 50/50 chance of how it would go, but figured it would be worth it for all of us if things went as planned.

They did break something last night, as many of you have seen they have been working on the site hence why some of you have caught some changes/glitches. Not lauching till next week now, I won't say the date publicly in fear for my life lol, but feel free to message me and I can tell you what I know that way the anticipation is all on you.
by next week?! Bwahahaha. Whatever dude

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We've been challenged folks!

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Imagine your wife is super excited to get the Bronco, knows more than you do. (if you have a wife lol) Wont stop talking about it and dreaming of it. Hopefully this is true to all of you, and you're girls were as ready to get this truck as I am.

I'm that girl, who has been waiting to get the perfect 4x4, and the Bronco is it. I'm so excited, and to be honest, the Bronco news is really the most exciting thing in my life this year. I come to this website every few hours a day just to see what's new, and what is coming. I really just want to know as much as I can.

What happened last night was awful. I knew it was fake, yet deep deep deep down I was hoping. To toy with someone in such way is cruel. I hope Karma finds its way to this person. I would imagine I am not the only one that feels this way. I apricate to the moderators of this website that blocked that posting.

I just wanted to say that I'm sad. Sad over the excitement of building my truck. Dreaming of one day, I'll have it.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Imagine your wife is super excited to get the Bronco, knows more than you do. (if you have a wife lol) Wont stop talking about it and dreaming of it. Hopefully this is true to all of you, and you're girls were as ready to get this truck as I am.

I'm that girl, who has been waiting to get the perfect 4x4, and the Bronco is it. I'm so excited, and to be honest, the Bronco news is really the most exciting thing in my life this year. I come to this website every few hours a day just to see what's new, and what is coming. I really just want to know as much as I can.

What happened last night was awful. I knew it was fake, yet deep deep deep down I was hoping. To toy with someone in such way is cruel. I hope Karma finds its way to this person. I would imagine I am not the only one that feels this way. I apricate to the moderators of this website that blocked that posting.

I just wanted to say that I'm sad. Sad over the excitement of building my truck. Dreaming of one day, I'll have it.
WDYM? the person that said B&P goes live at 12:01?

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah... What she said! ? ?

But I'm just a grumpy old man and I don't type that much. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.