Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I see they removed the 360º view that showed the 12" screen in the Audio Upgrades section.
Sponsored

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
MY guess, they are removing/replacing the painted black top on the 4 door and adding the gray MIC top.
I think your giving them more respect then they deserve lol. Far more likely one of the rockstars missed a flag in the code that displays the 4 door colorizer. LOL.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes that's what I'm saying. Both the Mid package not being available on BB and BD AND the Base not having manual with the 4 dr have yet to be addressed by ford as glitches, gvwr or late availability things.

This means that these are likely solidified unless Ford comes out and says something about it.
Knowing how B&Ps are (poorly) designed to function (i.e. reflecting production or regional constraints, not absolute option availability), I would not jump to that conclusion. Granted, I'm not holding my breath either - we just really have zero means of knowing based solely on this tool.

motoarch

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes that's what I'm saying. Both the Mid package not being available on BB and BD AND the Base not having manual with the 4 dr have yet to be addressed by ford as glitches, gvwr or late availability things.

This means that these are likely solidified unless Ford comes out and says something about it.
A. The poster never asked about any model other than the base so all of that is irrelevant.

B. How can you be sure that any of those items are 'glitches'. Ford has never posted anything to imply there are any glitches on B&P or any corrections to be made.

You're speculating and that's not helpful and only serves to spread rumors.

Until ford makes change or acknowledges there are mistake we only know what we know.

At this moment there is no option for a manual transmission on the base 4dr period.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A. The poster never asked about any model other than the base so all of that is irrelevant.

B. How can you be sure that any of those items are 'glitches'. Ford has never posted anything to imply there are any glitches on B&P or any corrections to be made.

You're speculating and that's not helpful and only serves to spread rumors.

Until ford makes change or acknowledges there are mistake we only know what we know.

At this moment there is no option for a manual transmission on the base 4dr period.
The reason I mentioned it was because Ford likely will not. Plenty of other companies block you out of getting the manual with certain trims or options so it wouldn't be shocking if this is the case here too. They want you to spring for a higher model. Yes there is no confirmation and likely won't be aside from FAQ updating again or something like that.

Sponsored

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The reason I mentioned it was because Ford likely will not. Plenty of other companies block you out of getting the manual with certain trims or options so it wouldn't be shocking if this is the case here too. They want you to spring for a higher model. Yes there is no confirmation and likely won't be aside from FAQ updating again or something like that.

While I'm aware of that tactic, offering a manual on base 2-doors and not the 4 is so stupid I have trouble believing even Ford could futz that up. That said, ready to eat a hat or two...

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While I'm aware of that tactic, offering a manual on base 2-doors and not the 4 is so stupid I have trouble believing even Ford could futz that up. That said, ready to eat a hat or two...
I wouldn't get it either aside from a cash grab standpoint. Base transmission+base model is what you see a lot of the enthusiast off-roading crowd wanting. Two companies that come to mind doing this are Mazda with the 3 that you need to step to the highest trim to even get the transmission and BMW with manual only being offered on the M3 and M4 as of right now at least.

BMaze

Outer Banks
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The 360 degree view for the interior is now missing from B&P

Sponsored

bmattison

Black Diamond
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Forester, 2020 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Only difference I have noticed is that previously the option for door storage on the BD was left off. It is on there now.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Only difference I have noticed is that previously the option for door storage on the BD was left off. It is on there now.
Huh? I've never seen the door storage, only the roof, which seems weird. Mine's a 4 dr, 2.7....you're gonna make me look again.

Yep, only roof panels shown as included. No door option....? Never has been there. Noticed when I switched from BB and OB....and no mud flaps.

bmattison

Black Diamond
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Forester, 2020 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Huh? I've never seen the door storage, only the roof, which seems weird. Mine's a 4 dr, 2.7....you're gonna make me look again.

Yep, only roof panels shown as included. No door option....? Never has been there. Noticed when I switched from BB and OB....and no mud flaps.
Sorry I misspoke. Roof panel storage is correct. Today is the first time I have seen it on there for the BD though.

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wouldn't get it either aside from a cash grab standpoint. Base transmission+base model is what you see a lot of the enthusiast off-roading crowd wanting. Two companies that come to mind doing this are Mazda with the 3 that you need to step to the highest trim to even get the transmission and BMW with manual only being offered on the M3 and M4 as of right now at least.
But Ford doesn't even make you go all that high in order to get a 4-door manual - just up to Big Bend.

My problem is - since you then can't get Mid with a manual, I *really* don't see much value in stepping up to Big Bend. I dig the grille and deeper window tint, but that's easily stuff I can do on my own.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry I misspoke. Roof panel storage is correct. Today is the first time I have seen it on there for the BD though.
It's been there all along, but included, don't know if it's part of Mid package or what....The door one on the other trims you add $250....but that's never been on BD. Guess we can't store our doors?! lol
Sponsored