Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
So uh yeah, does anyone want to tell Ford's Cheerleader:

1599059809836.png

That his team obviously ISN'T made up of rock stars being as here we sit with no B&P after what could've been done 5 months ago.

And also let him know, that By September usually IMPLIES on or before September 1. And since this genius can't do much more than IMPLY anything other than it includes September, maybe he should just go back to claiming how the jetpack guy wasn't him. At least then we can assume he's talking about something he actually knows. 😌

So before you guys get all mad saying I shouldn't tell Ford to get rid of him, Which I haven't even done yet. I just want to go on record stating this guy is ABSOLUTELY USELESS...... Next

Last edited:

wvmtneer

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Clubs

So us yeah, does anyone want to tell Ford's Cheerleader:

1599059809836.png

That his team obviously ISN'T made up of rock stars being as here we sit with no B&P after what could've been done 5 months ago.

And also let him know, that By September usually IMPLIES on or before September 1. And since this genius can't do much more than IMPLY anything other than it includes September, maybe he should just go back to claiming how the jetpack guy wasn't him. At least then we can assume he's talking about something he actually knows. 😌

So before you guys get all mad saying I shouldn't tell Ford to get rid of him, Which I haven't even done yet. I just want to go on record stating this guy is ABSOLUTELY USELESS...... Next
He probably hands out participation trophies as well.

smoot618

Black Diamond
First Name
Chase
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Can anyone log into their Ford.com account?

Section8

Base
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Maybe I am in the minority, but I am not particular concerned if its later in September as opposed to early. Of course, I work in development and release tech, so I am familiar with delays and working hard to create a polished product.

If the product is good, no one will remember it was September 9th rather than September 1st.

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Acura ILX, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

So us yeah, does anyone want to tell Ford's Cheerleader:

1599059809836.png

I hate how he’s back tracking like a damn politician, if you don’t know then just say so. I’d rather someone say they aren’t sure then hear a load of BS and excuses.

Pork-n-Bean

First Name
Henry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Now it's official, by September includes September. So... what other cool things?
Anyone want to speculate?

calgecko

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I'm glad he finally clarified, if nothing else, so we could end the speculation and stop waiting on pins and needles. He's probably tired of me harassing him on Twitter at this point ... LOL

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement