Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well maybe, but maybe none of this matters if we find a time travel solution. ?
Does DeLorean have a Build and Price? No? That's right. That company got - SNUFFed out!

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
would love to have access to build and price, but it won't make the bronco show up any sooner! it is sad to see all the hate here for Mike Levine. For anyone following him on twitter, he's done a pretty good job with this product and others. He recently tweeted on 9/1 that B&P was live for 2021 F-150 (this is also the day the F-150 ordering guide came out). Speculating here, but I have to think that F-150 (that you can order now) is of a higher B&P priority than a product that you won't be able to order until December. In my opinion, if it takes Ford longer to launch B&P/ordering guide, it probably just means they are listening to their customers and making some tweaks, as vaguely suggested by levine. I'm still excited for Bronco, no matter when B&P comes out.
Agreed. I want the prices to be good, the site to be good and not all bugged out. I’m ok with it, just something to talk about until it gets here lol

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As a retired cop it is absolutely true. Teachers, nurses, medics & firemen will all back me up. Full moons are brutal!!!!
Yup! I’m a Special Ed teacher who mainly works in behavior. If I don’t know that it’s a full moon, I usually realize it pretty quickly.

Also if anyone watches Tacoma FD, they had a whole episode dedicated to the Full Moon Fever that was pretty funny.(PSA-not family friendly)

Sponsored

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Imagine being upset over a object that has no real value to your life, or a person you'll never see.

Sorry mod team, had to. I love you all btw
I’ll never see HItler, but I sure am upset about him...

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll never see HItler, but I sure am upset about him...
Missed the point I guess.. and I don't see any correlation between a Ford employee and hitler. And if this could be the last time we bring up that name it would be Great Mmmkay

Sponsored

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did somebody say Cool Things? By September, but not really "by" but during September. Does "Cool Things" really mean cool? Maybe it means something totally different... mmmm
So somebody had this conversation today....apparently “by” does include September.

Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price latest update: “by September” includes September giphy (10)
I hope a few cool things means MT on Squatch & 2.7, trashing the grey top and bringing white top as an option, amongst a few other things 10,000s of your fans/customers have asked for.

Oh And the Raptor Bronco THIS year....don’t make us regret buying this year instead of waiting till 2022.

Aragonite

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Ranger 4x4, 1988 Toyota Pickup 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That's a million dollar idea holy shit. VR build and price, be able to climb into your vehicle and look around with VR goggles. I'm stealing this idea.
Youʻre gonna have to offer me royalties at least! Cʻmon!

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whelp... this has devolved into some nightmarish hellscape where everyone complains about pretty much nothing. B&P isn't coming for another couple weeks. Tomorrow, when the Jeep event happens, Ford will announce something cool like "mansquatch is available" (let a boy dream). But B&P won't go live with the Jeep event, it will be an announcement of one of those "cool things" that uncle Mike has been hyping up and nothing more (if they do anything at all).

I motion we change the theme of this thread into talking about our dream build, or shut it down outright. It was fun when we were just throwing chairs, but it's becoming just simply mean-spirited at this point.

I'll go first with the dream build. Manual basesquatch 2dr with all the goodies available in base, Black Rhino wheels in Oxford white with a windshield decal that says "The Juice is Loose"
Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price latest update: “by September” includes September Screenshot_20200830-213120_Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.