Not open for further replies.

Navy94

Wildtrak
First Name
Craig
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
I still think it will be tomorrow 3 Sep 2020, at 0900, right when Jeep does their virtual reveal. Since they tried to interrupt the Bronco, I would do the same thing to them. Drop the B&P and the cool new things to steal their thunder. I am vindictive that way.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 13 Explorer XLT, 97 Jeep Wrangler
Ah I see you are the kind of guy who has 5 fingers I guess, Let me tell you something you have 4 fingers and a thumb. Not called the thumb finger just a thumb so that means you only have 4 fingers on each hand.

so back to the discussion at hand ......... Last time I looked at a calendar the week starts with SUNDAY and ends with SATURDAY. that is a week last time I checked by hey school me up. be like the dems and tell me what I'm seeing is not what I'm seeing.

• Sad
Reactions: N3T

Saa106

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Porsche C2S, 2005 Ferrari F430 6spd,
Vehicle Showcase
I truly wish, laying here in a hospital bed receiving cancer treatment, I was burdened with nothing to worry about like your guys who cant stop bitching about this stupid build and price.

Turn off this site, your phone and computer and make your wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, family, etc...dinner, tell them you love them and be thankful for all you have. It could all be taken away tomorrow.

JAGSarge

Outer Banks
Staff member
First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former Broncos - 76, 93, 95
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

It's done. This thread and the one that preceeded it have done nothing but generate reports and resulted in members being banned from the site and/or respective thread.

I posted warnings and Doug posted warnings w/ clearly no effect; so obviously there's one solution.

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement