Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can anyone log into their Ford.com account?
Having trouble pulling up the Bronco Sport B&P page too.
Are they getting it ready this AM?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

jbf19

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Chevrolet Blazer and 2015 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those of you who are saying just relax...I agree. However, I don't think it's too much to ask Ford's Communications Manager to effectively communicate. If you call a plumber and he says he'll be there by 5:00 and then shows up at 5:55 he's late. This "by September" means including September is BS. In the grand scheme of things it's not a big deal. But it is crappy communications. Levine is not good at his job. And all this time between the reveal and getting further information diminishes my excitement for the truck.

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Did somebody say Cool Things? By September, but not really "by" but during September. Does "Cool Things" really mean cool? Maybe it means something totally different... mmmm
Maybe cool to the touch? Cool color temperature, like 10,000K?

Not to nit, but by SEPT does not typically mean including SEPT. That would be "in Sept" or "by the end of Sept."

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

For those of you who are saying just relax...I agree. However, I don't think it's too much to ask Ford's Communications Manager to effectively communicate. If you call a plumber and he says he'll be there by 5:00 and then shows up at 5:55 he's late. This "by September" means including September is BS. In the grand scheme of things it's not a big deal. But it is crappy communications. Levine is not good at his job. And all this time between the reveal and getting further information diminishes my excitement for the truck.
You've gotta understand that he doesn't get to speak freely. Anything he says, he's gotta get permission to say. Or recite from a pre-approved script. If we ask a question that isn't on the script, he has to float it up the chain of communication. If they deny the request, he's got to ignore it. Those who have never worked in business don't see it this way, but it's how it is.

So, who you're mad at is Ford's antiquated ass-backwards way of communicating. Modern companies use full transparency and are honest, even if it brings disappointment. Ford thinks it's only good to speak when it's good news. Old mindset in a modern era is what's making ya'll angry.

Sponsored

thehermdawg10

Base
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here’s my issue, they get the Bronco Sport B&P up in a timely manner, and yet the regular Bronco still doesn’t have one, even though they were revealed the same night. Let’s face it, I’m sure the Sport is lovely, but it’s not what people care about, so why then does it seem they put the focus on that? Ford keeps dropping the ball every step of the way and it’s sad to watch.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wish I worked at Ford, lol - I work in a boring hospital office setting, tweaking billing systems. I'd rather get yelled at by cool Bronco6G members instead of angry doctors who don't know how to bill patients :geek:
Isn’t that the reason they screw up, so the hospital makes more money and screws over the insurance which then screws over the patient? At least that’s how it always goes for me?

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wish I worked at Ford, lol - I work in a boring hospital office setting, tweaking billing systems. I'd rather get yelled at by cool Bronco6G members instead of angry doctors who don't know how to bill patients :geek:
But you see, you wouldn't be getting "yelled" at by cool Bronco6G members if you worked at Ford. Because you wouldn't be hanging out here at Bronco6G. Or.....

If you are hanging out here (while working at Ford), that would explain why you can't F'in get the damn B&P done already!!

I gotta admit, this is fun... Been a real busy work week so far, and I needed a break from it all. Thanks ?

And lastly, @porjos, just for you......

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does someone have the exact address to the IT guys at Ford that we can send some Pineapple pizzas?
Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price latest update: “by September” includes September C2C020A8-681A-4BB3-8D81-8E841B505836
Why would you want to torture those "poor souls"?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.