Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Puhleeeze....... i feel so bad for them!
I don't think they deserve our sympathy, no one does...I subscribe to "life sucks, wear a helmet" like any rational person, haha...I just think it's unfair to assume B&P isn't up because people aren't working hard on it. We don't know how hard people are working on it.
Sponsored

Coldsteele

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 2007 suburban, 2008 suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How dare you take over my thread

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
here we go ... this thread will be 100 pages deep in 2 weeks

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed, wasn't one of the employees from the hardtop suppliers on here saying that the factory for the tops wasn't going to be done until December anyways?
IIRC, yes. All the talk of delays into January for ordering seems to me just to be par for the course when we're talking about a massive product launch like this. They have soooo much they want to get right, and they're doing it in the middle of an international economic $h!tstorm where materials and products from a single major overseas industrial player are still getting sorted out.

Despite the letdown to many people here and in corporate offices alike, further delays seem likely, if not inevitable.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Other cool things" likely the dual top option that is allegedly more than just a standard soft top and hard top, the cooler system perhaps and other accessories

Sponsored

LoneStar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Everyone should be prepared for a shitty experience. The "Early" Build & Price tool up about two weeks now for 2021 F-150 is a total p.o.s. catastrophe. It shows paint colors that are not available on certain trims and packages, it does not handle properly the coloring (or not) of bumpers and side skirts for two-tone schemes, and for awhile it showed interiors of the highest trim levels available on the XLT. Truly unbelievable for something that is Ford's cash-cow and sacred leader of all-time vehicle sales.

Equally ridiculous is that it only came online as an "early" tool with less than two months before new '21 F-150 trucks start rolling down the assembly lines. God only knows if a fully functional B&P tool will ever be up for this all-important next generation platform.

Nonetheless.... I did order one! :)

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Me too. I want the BP just so I can look at what the interiors look like and what the options are for colors. I know what the outside looks like and i’m not not getting Sasquatch so that’s all I care about. Plus yeah, cost.
Agreed. The most meaningful part of the B&P (to me) is confirmation and photos of interior color combos, and what other tidbits could be color changed and accessorized.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Squashed

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Send them some pizza ?

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

8_front_319ef7fe-fc27-4c8d-a39a-09cf143ce6d1_2000x.jpg

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Product Communications Manager"... from the title I would assume he manages Ford's official communication to the public on all things Ford Bronco.

Make Broncos Great Again!!
Yes, that's a pretty good assumption. He's no lackey, but he definitely has to stay on point. When you're as public-facing as he is, you have everything to lose if the corporate bosses get irked. They're not gonna get irked by angry mob of pitchforks and torches in this forum, however. They're gonna get irked by an angry mob of stockholders who lose money when their big product release flops. Then Mike's head will be on a pike on the Dearborn castle wall.

porjos

Black Diamond
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh I'm sorry... to both you and Ford's Rock Star B&P Team

Why don't all of you take the day off... no wait take the week off. Give me the code and I'll have that shit up by 7 pm CST TODAY!!

And since I didn't say it in my 1st post, I can say it now. Ford's B&P team.... Useless ?

I wish I worked at Ford, lol - I work in a boring hospital office setting, tweaking billing systems. I'd rather get yelled at by cool Bronco6G members instead of angry doctors who don't know how to bill patients :geek:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.