Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Leave them alone and let them work damn, obviously they are trying to get it out asap. Let's not be rude guys
Sponsored

chipbutty

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing cool
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So uh yeah, does anyone want to tell Ford's Cheerleader:

1599059809836.png

That his team obviously ISN'T made up of rock stars being as here we sit with no B&P after what could've been done 5 months ago.

And also let him know, that By September usually IMPLIES on or before September 1. And since this genius can't do much more than IMPLY anything other than it includes September, maybe he should just go back to claiming how the jetpack guy wasn't him. At least then we can assume he's talking about something he actually knows. ?

So before you guys get all mad saying I shouldn't tell Ford to get rid of him, Which I haven't even done yet. I just want to go on record stating this guy is ABSOLUTELY USELESS...... Next
“Tell Ford to get rid of him”
Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price latest update: “by September” includes September 1599070515370

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

"By September, means by the END OF September..."
Just remember that I am reminding you that that no year was specified.
There are going to be fun threads when people are told their Broncos will arrive be a certain date post-order.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so september 30th. lol.

Sponsored

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hate how he’s back tracking like a damn politician, if you don’t know then just say so. I’d rather someone say they aren’t sure then hear a load of BS and excuses.
“Going to be great” does sound like a politician that’s equally as useless. He’s definitely back tracking for sure. By September now only includes all of September because they missed the first deadline. Otherwise he would have presumably said right from the get go that it would be ready “by the end of September.” End of the day however, he’s just a talking head, he has no control over the work being done or date of completion. For all we know he’s probably just as irritated because he’s the one getting shit on by enthusiasts for deadlines being missed that are out of his control.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So between September 22nd and the end of the month since other Ford accounts keep saying fall.

(Sorry If this has already been pointed out, haven’t read the whole thread yet...)
Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price latest update: “by September” includes September 1599070515370
Meteorological fall started yesterday.

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Will it be posted on the home page? I cant check anymore.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

RollTideFan

Base
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fiesta 2004 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can I order this in Velocity Blue?

Sponsored

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
As quite a few people have already posted, this work could've been done from HOME.

Unless of course they just laid those guys off and they were collecting INFLATED unemployment for a few months.

So once again, Covid is not an excuse at this point. Go back to the ORIGINAL reveal that was supposed to be back in March. Now 5-6 months later, no B&P. That's pathetic.

You sir.... Get a Chair!!

But if you are part of the NJ/East Coast buy team, then it's all good, I forgive you for making excuses for the Ford team ?
I saw someone saying that they think aftermarket or third party parts will be obtainable via Build and Price. To offer those requires that you can obtain them.

Covid blew up supply lines across the world. Aluminum and steel cans and laptops are in short supply. The fiber for cleaning wipes is basically sold out. Simple ethanol sanitizer is coming from China in bullshit packaging, sold in real stores like CVS.

But go ahead and be a keyboard executioner for someone you don’t know for a product you can’t actually have for almost another year.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.