chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So somebody had this conversation today....apparently “by” does include September.

Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price latest update: “by September” includes September 3Due
So basically sept. 30th. Ford employee's shouldn't open their mouths online unless they are going to own up to it. By sept. usually doesn't mean later in sept.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They’ re still using that weird tan tape to wrap with 30 years later. Brings back memories. Cutter name? I was on the USCGC Courageous out of Key West.
Yep they use all kinds of tape and wrapping. I’ve seen a bunch. This is the Decisive. I’ve also been doing the same ops on Two 378s and a 270.

This was my favorite wrapping I think. It’s Talking Tom. My kids had the app at the time and it took me a while to figure out what is was.

Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price latest update: “by September” includes September EDDFA531-70B0-4D8C-88FD-86BE13910D10

Sorry everyone...... enough of being off topic.

Sponsored

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Covid blew up supply lines across the world. Aluminum and steel cans and laptops are in short supply. The fiber for cleaning wipes is basically sold out. Simple ethanol sanitizer is coming from China in bullshit packaging, sold in real stores like CVS.
Don't forget tires. Only the huge national chains had warehoused supplies big enough to last through the outages at Goodyear, BFG and others during Q2 2020. I had a helluva time just getting 4 285/70/17s Goodyears last month. Only Discount Tire had them, and they had to have them shipped from a few states away.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep they use all kinds of tape and wrapping. I’ve seen a bunch. This is the Decisive. I’ve also been doing the same ops on Two 378s and a 270.

This was my favorite wrapping I think. It’s Talking Tom. My kids had the app at the time and it took me a while to figure out what is was.

EDDFA531-70B0-4D8C-88FD-86BE13910D10.jpeg

Sorry everyone...... enough of being off topic.
Nah. We've been talking about "dealers" here, too.

Keep up the good work.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So uh yeah, does anyone want to tell Ford's Cheerleader:

Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price latest update: “by September” includes September EDDFA531-70B0-4D8C-88FD-86BE13910D10

That his team obviously ISN'T made up of rock stars being as here we sit with no B&P after what could've been done 5 months ago.

And also let him know, that By September usually IMPLIES on or before September 1. And since this genius can't do much more than IMPLY anything other than it includes September, maybe he should just go back to claiming how the jetpack guy wasn't him. At least then we can assume he's talking about something he actually knows. ?

So before you guys get all mad saying I shouldn't tell Ford to get rid of him, Which I haven't even done yet. I just want to go on record stating this guy is ABSOLUTELY USELESS...... Next
That's pretty harsh man. If you had to be a Twitter spokesperson for your company, how do you think you would be critiqued? I've been annoyed by that one time Mike made that mixup, but your comment has me feeling sympathetic for the poor guy. Went from light jabs and jokes to low blow haymakers

Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Honestly by "cool things" I think he is probably talking about better rendering of accessories, perhaps a virtual 3D model of your build, stuff like that. If so I'm down to wait a bit longer. If they do it right it will be pretty sweet.

BroncOcotillo

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So basically sept. 30th. Ford employee's shouldn't open their mouths online unless they are going to own up to it. By sept. usually doesn't mean later in sept.
Ford should probably slap a muzzle on that guy M. Levine. Got to laugh at how poor of a communication manager he is. He can’t communicate anything clearly.

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I left for like an hour and there are some extra pages that I don't feel like reading because it's nap time (don't get mad, I just got off a 24 hour shift this morning). But I wanted yall to know the insider info I just picked up about the "cool things" they're working on...
Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price latest update: “by September” includes September maxresdefault

It comes with a Coolio album.

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs