Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Could cool things mean like the Bronco being in CO or maybe White Top & Fenders? Or (and this is getting way way too crazy) white handles?

BroncOcotillo

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's pretty harsh man. If you had to be a Twitter spokesperson for your company, how do you think you would be critiqued? I've been annoyed by that one time Mike made that mixup, but your comment has me feeling sympathetic for the poor guy. Went from light jabs and jokes to low blow haymakers
Ford (Mr. Levine) should not say anything until the answer is known or be honest and say they don’t know yet. Very unprofessional to post ambiguous and/or incorrect information on social media.

Sponsored

BradCA

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Lexus CT200, 2020 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Maybe I am in the minority, but I am not particular concerned if its later in September as opposed to early. Of course, I work in development and release tech, so I am familiar with delays and working hard to create a polished product.

If the product is good, no one will remember it was September 9th rather than September 1st.
I’m with you on this one.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford (Mr. Levine) should not say anything until the answer is known or be honest and say they don’t know yet. Very unprofessional to post ambiguous and/or incorrect information on social media.
I'm not sure he has much choice. Interacting with the public and keeping everybody excited and engaged is his job. They've told us all the concrete details, and left room for some others to remain open (Sasquatch +manual). We are like kids in the back seat constantly yelling "are we there yet?" And "when will we get there" then get all hot and bothered when he says "soon"

BroncOcotillo

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yep they use all kinds of tape and wrapping. I’ve seen a bunch. This is the Decisive. I’ve also been doing the same ops on Two 378s and a 270.

This was my favorite wrapping I think. It’s Talking Tom. My kids had the app at the time and it took me a while to figure out what is was.

EDDFA531-70B0-4D8C-88FD-86BE13910D10.jpeg

Sorry everyone...... enough of being off topic.
Looks like a drug smuggling picture...just saying.

My bad. Just caught up. It IS a drug smuggling pic. Doh! ?

Last edited:

Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.