Coldsteele

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150, 2007 suburban, 2008 suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
"cool things" huh? Maybe a virtual reality build & price? Gonna hit the rubicon before anyone else!
That's a million dollar idea holy shit. VR build and price, be able to climb into your vehicle and look around with VR goggles. I'm stealing this idea.
Sponsored

Grabow

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm glad he finally clarified, if nothing else, so we could end the speculation and stop waiting on pins and needles. He's probably tired of me harassing him on Twitter at this point ... LOL
I'm not sure we can call this a clarification. If he would have "clarified" things when people first started asking, then it might be believable.
At this point, it seems to me he's just denying that they missed their mark.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The “once believed” part made me lol. Any teacher will tell you that a full moon makes the kids go cuckoo. And when there was a full moon/Friday the 13th crossover event last year? Horry Chit... ??

Yodi

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I went through this with the 2015 Mustang. Once it goes live it will take a few weeks to work all the bugs out. It will happen when it happens, no big rush for me.

Sponsored

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

THIS!

We've now had to post multiple warnings in this thread. Any flaming, bashing, inciting will be removed and the poster blocked from this thread or site.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty amusing that a lot here seem to think that Levine's job is solely to talk to us lunatics on twitter with a degree of precision that would surpass contract law. Many executives in his role wouldn't even have a personal twitter account. The product communication would be vetted through a more formal company channel (ie slow strategic communications rather than point in time updates).

And for those few calling for peoples jobs, please stop posting. That shouldn't be what this community is about IMO.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in software development. If they are still working on it, I would say it's still at high risk for end of September. They should be winding it down by now not working as hard as possible.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I understand that technically "by September" would normally mean prior to the start of September to those of us that are fairly competent with American grammar. Of course, that's not most people. More importantly...

This is Twitter!
The !*@(#$& site is specifically designed to discourage detailed and nuanced communication by limiting how many characters you use!

Any reasonable person looking at the entirety of his message clarifying the date for B&P (as opposed to configurator) would understand he didn't intend to suggest before the beginning of September.

This is what most of us expected. Calm down.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why can’t we just have fun laughing and posting angry gifs while this takes a bit longer then anyone wanted? It’s just a car ya’ll, it should be an enjoyable thing.

Getting too worked up over this!

Sponsored

JB93

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Cool stuff....means integrated Yeti that is MIC and hidden beneath rear floor. It will be a wide and shallow cooler design that won't affect ground clearance but will be adquate for cans and bottles and ice. The reason for the delay is that the rear floor of said Bronco will include a molded in shape such that the floor serves as the cooler lid (also with injected foam for rigidity and superior coolability!

Genius....why didn't I think of that? Oh sheeeet...I did....why didn't Ford think of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.