Sponsored

Bronco Build & Price with 7 Day Order Turnaround?

buckthis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150, Ford Focus, Buick Enclave, Toyota CH
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, I did assume incorrectly on the B&P timing but they did double down on the trim mandate.

"The 7 days begin when you received the email from Ford. As for the trim..... if you ordered a Wildtrak, then that has to be the trim you order. You are allowed to change certain options but it must be a Wildtrak. We will then build the Bronco. When it gets here, if you do not want it, we will sell it to someone else and give you your $100 deposit back at that time. We want the Bronco even if you decide you do not want it."

I want a Wildtrak anyway so personally not that big of a deal except for the yuck feeling they are lying to me.
And who is the dealer?
Sponsored

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Forgive a rookie if I have missed this somewhere else but I received an odd clarification regarding my Bronco reservation. Is anyone else receiving guidance that an order needs to be placed 7 days after Build & Price is available? In addition the requirement that changing models negates the reservation?

"I wanted to touch base with you about the Ford Bronco. Ford will be sending you an email to confirm your order. When you get the email, please call me so we can put your order in. You are signed up for the Wildtrak. You can change some options, but it must be a Wildtrak. Ford is saying that you will have 7 days to order after the email. Please keep your eyes open for it." - Local Ford Dealer
Run run run from this dealer.

Reactions: sjp

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, I did assume incorrectly on the B&P timing but they did double down on the trim mandate.

"The 7 days begin when you received the email from Ford. As for the trim..... if you ordered a Wildtrak, then that has to be the trim you order. You are allowed to change certain options but it must be a Wildtrak. We will then build the Bronco. When it gets here, if you do not want it, we will sell it to someone else and give you your $100 deposit back at that time. We want the Bronco even if you decide you do not want it."

I want a Wildtrak anyway so personally not that big of a deal except for the yuck feeling they are lying to me.
Here's the real reason they're sending this email out.

Sponsored

JesseFSU

Raptor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Hybrid 4x4 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Forgive a rookie if I have missed this somewhere else but I received an odd clarification regarding my Bronco reservation. Is anyone else receiving guidance that an order needs to be placed 7 days after Build & Price is available? In addition the requirement that changing models negates the reservation?

"I wanted to touch base with you about the Ford Bronco. Ford will be sending you an email to confirm your order. When you get the email, please call me so we can put your order in. You are signed up for the Wildtrak. You can change some options, but it must be a Wildtrak. Ford is saying that you will have 7 days to order after the email. Please keep your eyes open for it." - Local Ford Dealer
Change your dealer homie! They have no clue OR intentionally misleading you.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price with 7 Day Order Turnaround? 1602534782838

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Granger Ford why don’t you send me informative emails like this?

Supersnay

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Durango R/T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Run from that dealer and don't look back...deceptive or clueless but either way run.

Syphon

Black Diamond
First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The official reveal; (Shame on them)

Coughlin Ford of Pataskala
9800 Worthington Rd, Pataskala, OH 43062
I'm new to buying a vehicle this way and being unsure on the dealership I picked. That being said, chapman Ford in EHT NJ have only told me that once they get official word, they will relay that information to me. I have also asked about the ordering process and there reply, "we don't know much, just that this is the first time Ford is releasing a vehicle this way. We know just about as much as you do.". At least I feel like I do know more then them. Hopefully that gives me an edge! ?
The one thing chapman Ford did tell me, my reservation is just that, a reservation. A place in line to order the Bronco you want. Guess that counts.

Last edited:

Sponsored

dmpplantz

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol, where did my comment go? It freakin' disappeared! It sounds like your dealer is possibly trying to get you to put down an extra deposit in order to "lock-in" your spot. This is shady. I would be calling your dealership. If they don't give you the answers you need, switch. Official orders begin in December and I believe go through the first half of January.
Heck with calling that shady dealer. Report em directly to ford or switch dealers

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram hds fj cruisers broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Educate them and when you're done fill them in on the discount you be taking and the X plan you'll be applying.

Skagzoola

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruz (POS)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lol, where did my comment go? It freakin' disappeared! It sounds like your dealer is possibly trying to get you to put down an extra deposit in order to "lock-in" your spot. This is shady. I would be calling your dealership. If they don't give you the answers you need, switch. Official orders begin in December and I believe go through the first half of January.
Mods on rampage today....

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mods on rampage today....

It's because the B&P is coming out first thing in the morning and they wanted the site to be fresh.
The wife ordered pineapple pizza for supper tonight, so I know it's true.