First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Bronco
Big Bend
Curious what is the "latest average" amount of time these are sitting and "awaiting shipment"For convoy?

Mine has been in this same status for two weeks now. Does calling Ford (not the dealer) Help move things along any?

Keith23

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport outer banks
Bronco
Big Bend
I know someone said MAPs hours are 6a-2p and 6p-2a, can’t remember if anyone already posted if they work Saturdays and Sundays, does anyone know? Thanks

Shenk1007

Big Bend
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Bronco
Big Bend
Curious what is the "latest average" amount of time these are sitting and "awaiting shipment"For convoy?

Mine has been in this same status for two weeks now. Does calling Ford (not the dealer) Help move things along any?
Its been almost a month of waiting for me. No luck through Ford as they just keep telling me that its waiting to be picked up by Convoy and shipped out. They did say they are trying to resolve the current delivery delay issues. <eyeroll>

BroncoBeach

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Avalon
Bronco
Outer Banks
I really appreciate the original post by the OP. My status tracker doesn't show that the car is in production yet, but thanks to the OP I know that it is because my modules are now live. I am getting excited. I know it could still be a while, but this is real progress. I am a day 3 reservation holder. It's been a long wait.

BroncoBeach

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Avalon
Bronco
Outer Banks
Forgive me for asking this question. There is another order tracking site through Ford where you have to add your order number to the end of the link. It's different then the tracking link that Ford includes in the build/shipped emails. I know I saw it on this forum, but I can't find it. Would someone be willing to post that link? I appreciate it.

Johnnyd

Outer Banks
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Bronco
Outer Banks
I have a vin number but window sticker doesn't seem to pop up yet and also can't track with the ford tracker because I'm in Canada.

I was told by my dealer who has received alot of Broncos ETA is end of July.

Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

1FMEE5DP4NLB36130
Order number Z700 (I think)

TommyTaZ

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Patriot
Bronco
Black Diamond
So, I placed a refundable deposit on a Silver Bronco Black Diamond. I got the Window Sticker from the dealer. The dealer said the car should be arriving between 5/10 and 5/16. Then the dealer said between 5/16 and 5/23. When I look up the car it says that it's been "In Production" since 3/15? I did see that the modules have been populated. Any guesses on how much longer I'll have to wait?