Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the info, I received an email saying that build date was 1/10 and could pull window sticker up but it shows not available every time I try to pull it up.
For some unannounced reason, Window Stickers are not available to any of us. I am in the 1/10 group and missed a very brief window last Thursday when the stickers were available. According to many from the 1/3 week, something caused their build dates to slip and it is affecting the 1/10 week as well. My dealer said I was a 1/11 date but their system just shows sent to plant today.
Sponsored

trader66

Outer Banks
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iā€™m still left for dead, but hey, maybe someday this will be useful!

Thanks!
There build sight isnā€™t up to date mine says itā€™s been in production since Jan 3 just got window sticker today and itā€™s already shipped via semi since I only live 4 hours from plant so hang in there you could be closer than you think

Ru4Scuba

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Its been said a billion times but this was hugely helpful...thank you!

ARETE

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
THANK YOU for all this Information on how to decipher the window sticker. I had a Blend Date of 1/14/22 for my EG 2 DR BadSquatch, but when I recheck the email link with order & Vin it Doesn't show "BUILT" so I'm not sure what to think. I'm still so damn excited to be close to finally owning a BRONCO. To everyone who has their Pony; CONGRATULATIONS šŸŽā¤šŸ¤™ to all of us still waiting; STAY STRONG and Passionate ā¤šŸŽšŸ’Ŗ
Huge Thank You's again to all the amazing folks of this forum and Bronco Community!!

Kaylor33

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ok, this post is meant to give a thorough understanding of how the build process works and what all these terms mean, for those of you asking. First thing you have to understand, this is not like ordering something off Amazon. There are tools and trackers, but they are often way off on their estimated times, or come in long after the vehicle has actually been built or shipped. Here is a great thread with links to all the various trackers etc.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/

First off the window sticker.

Reference example (labeled)

1631559174311-png.png

1631559185611-png.png

BLEND DATE
1633617466655.png

You should get your window sticker about a week before your "blend" date. Blend is the point where the chassis and body meet on the assembly line to go through final assembly. The work on the body and chassis has already begun a few shifts before this date. My blend above shows "2021/10/14" So my Bronco is scheduled to go down final assembly on 10/14.

PLACE IN LINE
1633617679030.png

This shows I am the 496th out of 881 scheduled units to begin the final assembly process on 10/14. FYI, This number is both Bronco and Ranger since they run down the same line.

EDIT 10/19: This number has become bigger recently, due to MAP orders processing in larger batches. This number is not always a daily or weekly total, it had been a daily total for a few months due to production orders sent to MAP for processing in a daily batch. Recently they have been sent in larger 3/4 day batches, so this number is in the few thousands.

ROTATION #
1633617861032.png

Number next to blend date is the rotation number. This is the main number production workers pay attention to. It is the master sequencing number. 4015 will blend after 4014. 496/881 is a scheduled target, but they may be a bit behind or ahead for the day/week. Rotation number will roll back to 0001 after 9999.

So today is your blend date, now what. You wait! The final assembly process takes more than a shift to complete, lets say 1.5 shifts to get from blend through final QC. If your rotation number comes up on end of first shift or during second shift, you will not be complete until the next day.

Once your build is complete, the Ford system should send you a build email, but its not that simple. Some people get them quick, some are delayed days. If your bronco has to go to the Mod shop for roof rack, body graphics, or safari bar, that will delay your build notification. PPF has to go to an off-site body shop and that will delay as well. If your Bronco is selected for random extra Quality checks is another delay. If quality checks find an issue that needs to be addressed, that could be a lengthy delay. Then there is just the plain fact the Ford system isn't great and some people never get a built email.

MODULES
While we sit and wait wondering if our Bronco has been built yet, we can check if our "modules have popped". Ford has an online as built service site that shows your PCM and BCE modules. If your VIN starts showing something as the below screenshot, it means your computers are "alive" and your Bronco has been built.

Edit: 10/19 - Modules have been taking longer than before to populate. This use to happen within hours of being built, there is current evidence this system now has some lag and can take a couple days to populate. It is still useful to verify the Bronco has been produced, especially if you have a delayed Build email due to QA issue etc.

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/Home/SetCountry?returnUrl=/asbuilt

1633618976934.png

SHIPPING
Now our Bronco is built, next we wait for shipping. There are two ways units leave MAP, by rail or by convoy (18 wheeler car hauler). Your window sticker will show which way your Bronco leaves.

1633619089846.png

Generally, convoy is within a few states of Michigan, Rail is the rest of the country. Your Bronco can leave the shipping yard quick, or it can sit there a while. It seems lately convey is sitting a bit, there are trucker shortages really hurting the industry. Rail will ship to a regional rail yard, and sit there until there is a convoy full to send to your dealer or region.

Once your Bronco ships you will get another email from Ford notifying you with delivery estimates. These estimates can be way off sometimes, your dealer should be able to tell you how long shipping usually takes to them.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/

The above tracker link has links and instructions to tracking your shipment. Seems to be easier to track by convoy. To track Rail you will need your dealer to give you the rail car number your Bronco is sitting in, or have them track it for you. Dealers have the ability to track it and see the rail car number in the Vehicle Visibility system. The rail car number should also populate on your DORA after shipping out.
This is awesomeness

Sponsored

phorton1

Wildtrak
First Name
Piper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang 5.0, 2017 F250 Platinum, 1970 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok, this post is meant to give a thorough understanding of how the build process works and what all these terms mean, for those of you asking. First thing you have to understand, this is not like ordering something off Amazon. There are tools and trackers, but they are often way off on their estimated times, or come in long after the vehicle has actually been built or shipped. Here is a great thread with links to all the various trackers etc.

1631559174311-png.png

1631559185611-png.png

BLEND DATE
1633617466655.png

You should get your window sticker about a week before your "blend" date. Blend is the point where the chassis and body meet on the assembly line to go through final assembly. The work on the body and chassis has already begun a few shifts before this date. My blend above shows "2021/10/14" So my Bronco is scheduled to go down final assembly on 10/14.

PLACE IN LINE
1633617679030.png

This shows I am the 496th out of 881 scheduled units to begin the final assembly process on 10/14. FYI, This number is both Bronco and Ranger since they run down the same line.

EDIT 10/19: This number has become bigger recently, due to MAP orders processing in larger batches. This number is not always a daily or weekly total, it had been a daily total for a few months due to production orders sent to MAP for processing in a daily batch. Recently they have been sent in larger 3/4 day batches, so this number is in the few thousands.

ROTATION #
1633617861032.png

Number next to blend date is the rotation number. This is the main number production workers pay attention to. It is the master sequencing number. 4015 will blend after 4014. 496/881 is a scheduled target, but they may be a bit behind or ahead for the day/week. Rotation number will roll back to 0001 after 9999.

So today is your blend date, now what. You wait! The final assembly process takes more than a shift to complete, lets say 1.5 shifts to get from blend through final QC. If your rotation number comes up on end of first shift or during second shift, you will not be complete until the next day.

Once your build is complete, the Ford system should send you a build email, but its not that simple. Some people get them quick, some are delayed days. If your bronco has to go to the Mod shop for roof rack, body graphics, or safari bar, that will delay your build notification. PPF has to go to an off-site body shop and that will delay as well. If your Bronco is selected for random extra Quality checks is another delay. If quality checks find an issue that needs to be addressed, that could be a lengthy delay. Then there is just the plain fact the Ford system isn't great and some people never get a built email.

MODULES
While we sit and wait wondering if our Bronco has been built yet, we can check if our "modules have popped". Ford has an online as built service site that shows your PCM and BCE modules. If your VIN starts showing something as the below screenshot, it means your computers are "alive" and your Bronco has been built.

Edit: 10/19 - Modules have been taking longer than before to populate. This use to happen within hours of being built, there is current evidence this system now has some lag and can take a couple days to populate. It is still useful to verify the Bronco has been produced, especially if you have a delayed Build email due to QA issue etc.

1633618976934.png

SHIPPING
Now our Bronco is built, next we wait for shipping. There are two ways units leave MAP, by rail or by convoy (18 wheeler car hauler). Your window sticker will show which way your Bronco leaves.

1633619089846.png

Generally, convoy is within a few states of Michigan, Rail is the rest of the country. Your Bronco can leave the shipping yard quick, or it can sit there a while. It seems lately convey is sitting a bit, there are trucker shortages really hurting the industry. Rail will ship to a regional rail yard, and sit there until there is a convoy full to send to your dealer or region.

Once your Bronco ships you will get another email from Ford notifying you with delivery estimates. These estimates can be way off sometimes, your dealer should be able to tell you how long shipping usually takes to them.

The above tracker link has links and instructions to tracking your shipment. Seems to be easier to track by convoy. To track Rail you will need your dealer to give you the rail car number your Bronco is sitting in, or have them track it for you. Dealers have the ability to track it and see the rail car number in the Vehicle Visibility system. The rail car number should also populate on your DORA after shipping out.
Great post! I knew mine was built because my sales rep called and said he could see it but I hadn't been able to pull up my window sticker. Now I can have him help me track it!

BrncogrlTx

Base
First Name
Jana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape platinum
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Question about mod pop, why are some black and some have blue seemingly clickable links?

MaddSkillzzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Morris Minor Traveller
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for in info, I guess my blend started 1/26! This is all very new and spooky to me. I will be on pins and needles to see shipped with a check mark.
Best to all you and stay safe

BUDXR7

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (hopefully)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™m one of those jerks who did not read the whole threadā€¦. I ordered in person, so no reservation. My dealer doesnā€™t seem as well versed on the process as some folks here. The only email Iā€™ve gotten from ford was a confirmation the order was submitted with the build details. I was able to get the following from the dealer but itā€™s not showing me anything in the look-up tool and Iā€™m not sure if/when Iā€™ll get any more communication from ford? I do have a FordPass account for my f150 and Explorer. Should I enter the bronco VIN there?
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Process Guide! - Window Sticker, Blend Date, Production Rotation Number, Built & Shipped Emails, Delivery Date Estimates & More 3A2085EF-62E3-46D2-AF98-79CF0969B316

Last edited:

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Bronco Build Process Guide! - Window Sticker, Blend Date, Production Rotation Number, Built & Shipped Emails, Delivery Date Estimates & More B7F8CFA3-5BB3-4F38-B92C-FAA1A64D61E9

Ford Bronco Bronco Build Process Guide! - Window Sticker, Blend Date, Production Rotation Number, Built & Shipped Emails, Delivery Date Estimates & More B7F8CFA3-5BB3-4F38-B92C-FAA1A64D61E9

BLEND DATE

PLACE IN LINE

ROTATION #

MODULES

SHIPPING

What does nb mean is the ā€œship toā€ of this explanation? I thought it would say ā€œmaā€ for ā€œNorth Americaā€ā€¦.

Sponsored

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Questionā€¦I have a scheduled date and rotation number but do not have WS. My week is 2/7. Does the rotation number alone for my week tell me anything?

EndlessAdvnture

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Autobahn GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So does MAP have shifts 24/7 or is the plant shut down on Saturday's and Sunday's?

Oceanfabreze

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

BLEND DATE

PLACE IN LINE

ROTATION #

MODULES

SHIPPING

Great info there, I have a question if you donā€™t mind me asking.

I have no rail number on my sticker yet, but the ā€œRamp oneā€ box has info in it. Is this relevant in any way? If so what does it mean exactly?

Thank you in advance!

OP
OP
Ksjrb03

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Great info there, I have a question if you donā€™t mind me asking.

I have no rail number on my sticker yet, but the ā€œRamp oneā€ box has info in it. Is this relevant in any way? If so what does it mean exactly?

Thank you in advance!
No ramp info is internal info for the factory, doesnā€™t help you any!