First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know someone said MAPs hours are 6a-2p and 6p-2a, can’t remember if anyone already posted if they work Saturdays and Sundays, does anyone know? Thanks
Sponsored

Shenk1007

Big Bend
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Curious what is the "latest average" amount of time these are sitting and "awaiting shipment"For convoy?

Mine has been in this same status for two weeks now. Does calling Ford (not the dealer) Help move things along any?
Its been almost a month of waiting for me. No luck through Ford as they just keep telling me that its waiting to be picked up by Convoy and shipped out. They did say they are trying to resolve the current delivery delay issues. <eyeroll>

BroncoBeach

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Avalon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I really appreciate the original post by the OP. My status tracker doesn't show that the car is in production yet, but thanks to the OP I know that it is because my modules are now live. I am getting excited. I know it could still be a while, but this is real progress. I am a day 3 reservation holder. It's been a long wait.

BroncoBeach

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Avalon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Forgive me for asking this question. There is another order tracking site through Ford where you have to add your order number to the end of the link. It's different then the tracking link that Ford includes in the build/shipped emails. I know I saw it on this forum, but I can't find it. Would someone be willing to post that link? I appreciate it.

Johnnyd

Outer Banks
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a vin number but window sticker doesn't seem to pop up yet and also can't track with the ford tracker because I'm in Canada.

I was told by my dealer who has received alot of Broncos ETA is end of July.

Can anyone help me out? Thanks.

1FMEE5DP4NLB36130
Order number Z700 (I think)

Sponsored

TommyTaZ

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So, I placed a refundable deposit on a Silver Bronco Black Diamond. I got the Window Sticker from the dealer. The dealer said the car should be arriving between 5/10 and 5/16. Then the dealer said between 5/16 and 5/23. When I look up the car it says that it's been "In Production" since 3/15? I did see that the modules have been populated. Any guesses on how much longer I'll have to wait?

Overboost

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a vin number but window sticker doesn't seem to pop up yet and also can't track with the ford tracker because I'm in Canada.

1FMEE5DP4NLB36130
The last 5 digits of your vin is about 200 units after mine, which is currently scheduled for June 16. I don’t know how many MAP builds a day, but Id guess at least a couple hundred. End of July is probably a reasonable assumption given transportation delays.

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

1FMEE5DP4NLB36130
Bring up the Ford tracker, change the “.com” to “.ca” and away you go

Penst8er

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Convertible & Bronco 4D OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok, this post is meant to give a thorough understanding of how the build process works and what all these terms mean, for those of you asking. First thing you have to understand, this is not like ordering something off Amazon. There are tools and trackers, but they are often way off on their estimated times, or come in long after the vehicle has actually been built or shipped. Here is a great thread with links to all the various trackers etc.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/

First off the window sticker.

Reference example (labeled)

1631559174311-png.png

1631559185611-png.png

BLEND DATE
1633617466655.png

You should get your window sticker about a week before your "blend" date. Blend is the point where the chassis and body meet on the assembly line to go through final assembly. The work on the body and chassis has already begun a few shifts before this date. My blend above shows "2021/10/14" So my Bronco is scheduled to go down final assembly on 10/14.

PLACE IN LINE
1633617679030.png

This shows I am the 496th out of 881 scheduled units to begin the final assembly process on 10/14. FYI, This number is both Bronco and Ranger since they run down the same line.

EDIT 10/19: This number has become bigger recently, due to MAP orders processing in larger batches. This number is not always a daily or weekly total, it had been a daily total for a few months due to production orders sent to MAP for processing in a daily batch. Recently they have been sent in larger 3/4 day batches, so this number is in the few thousands.

ROTATION #
1633617861032.png

Number next to blend date is the rotation number. This is the main number production workers pay attention to. It is the master sequencing number. 4015 will blend after 4014. 496/881 is a scheduled target, but they may be a bit behind or ahead for the day/week. Rotation number will roll back to 0001 after 9999.

So today is your blend date, now what. You wait! The final assembly process takes more than a shift to complete, lets say 1.5 shifts to get from blend through final QC. If your rotation number comes up on end of first shift or during second shift, you will not be complete until the next day.

Once your build is complete, the Ford system should send you a build email, but its not that simple. Some people get them quick, some are delayed days. If your bronco has to go to the Mod shop for roof rack, body graphics, or safari bar, that will delay your build notification. PPF has to go to an off-site body shop and that will delay as well. If your Bronco is selected for random extra Quality checks is another delay. If quality checks find an issue that needs to be addressed, that could be a lengthy delay. Then there is just the plain fact the Ford system isn't great and some people never get a built email.

MODULES
While we sit and wait wondering if our Bronco has been built yet, we can check if our "modules have popped". Ford has an online as built service site that shows your PCM and BCE modules. If your VIN starts showing something as the below screenshot, it means your computers are "alive" and your Bronco has been built.

Edit: 10/19 - Modules have been taking longer than before to populate. This use to happen within hours of being built, there is current evidence this system now has some lag and can take a couple days to populate. It is still useful to verify the Bronco has been produced, especially if you have a delayed Build email due to QA issue etc.

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/Home/SetCountry?returnUrl=/asbuilt

1633618976934.png

SHIPPING
Now our Bronco is built, next we wait for shipping. There are two ways units leave MAP, by rail or by convoy (18 wheeler car hauler). Your window sticker will show which way your Bronco leaves.

1633619089846.png

Generally, convoy is within a few states of Michigan, Rail is the rest of the country. Your Bronco can leave the shipping yard quick, or it can sit there a while. It seems lately convey is sitting a bit, there are trucker shortages really hurting the industry. Rail will ship to a regional rail yard, and sit there until there is a convoy full to send to your dealer or region.

Once your Bronco ships you will get another email from Ford notifying you with delivery estimates. These estimates can be way off sometimes, your dealer should be able to tell you how long shipping usually takes to them.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/

The above tracker link has links and instructions to tracking your shipment. Seems to be easier to track by convoy. To track Rail you will need your dealer to give you the rail car number your Bronco is sitting in, or have them track it for you. Dealers have the ability to track it and see the rail car number in
Ok, this post is meant to give a thorough understanding of how the build process works and what all these terms mean, for those of you asking. First thing you have to understand, this is not like ordering something off Amazon. There are tools and trackers, but they are often way off on their estimated times, or come in long after the vehicle has actually been built or shipped. Here is a great thread with links to all the various trackers etc.

First off the window sticker.

Reference example (labeled)

1631559174311-png.png

1631559185611-png.png

BLEND DATE
1633617466655.png

You should get your window sticker about a week before your "blend" date. Blend is the point where the chassis and body meet on the assembly line to go through final assembly. The work on the body and chassis has already begun a few shifts before this date. My blend above shows "2021/10/14" So my Bronco is scheduled to go down final assembly on 10/14.

PLACE IN LINE
1633617679030.png

This shows I am the 496th out of 881 scheduled units to begin the final assembly process on 10/14. FYI, This number is both Bronco and Ranger since they run down the same line.

EDIT 10/19: This number has become bigger recently, due to MAP orders processing in larger batches. This number is not always a daily or weekly total, it had been a daily total for a few months due to production orders sent to MAP for processing in a daily batch. Recently they have been sent in larger 3/4 day batches, so this number is in the few thousands.

ROTATION #
1633617861032.png

Number next to blend date is the rotation number. This is the main number production workers pay attention to. It is the master sequencing number. 4015 will blend after 4014. 496/881 is a scheduled target, but they may be a bit behind or ahead for the day/week. Rotation number will roll back to 0001 after 9999.

So today is your blend date, now what. You wait! The final assembly process takes more than a shift to complete, lets say 1.5 shifts to get from blend through final QC. If your rotation number comes up on end of first shift or during second shift, you will not be complete until the next day.

Once your build is complete, the Ford system should send you a build email, but its not that simple. Some people get them quick, some are delayed days. If your bronco has to go to the Mod shop for roof rack, body graphics, or safari bar, that will delay your build notification. PPF has to go to an off-site body shop and that will delay as well. If your Bronco is selected for random extra Quality checks is another delay. If quality checks find an issue that needs to be addressed, that could be a lengthy delay. Then there is just the plain fact the Ford system isn't great and some people never get a built email.

MODULES
While we sit and wait wondering if our Bronco has been built yet, we can check if our "modules have popped". Ford has an online as built service site that shows your PCM and BCE modules. If your VIN starts showing something as the below screenshot, it means your computers are "alive" and your Bronco has been built.

Edit: 10/19 - Modules have been taking longer than before to populate. This use to happen within hours of being built, there is current evidence this system now has some lag and can take a couple days to populate. It is still useful to verify the Bronco has been produced, especially if you have a delayed Build email due to QA issue etc.

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/Home/SetCountry?returnUrl=/asbuilt

1633618976934.png

SHIPPING
Now our Bronco is built, next we wait for shipping. There are two ways units leave MAP, by rail or by convoy (18 wheeler car hauler). Your window sticker will show which way your Bronco leaves.

1633619089846.png

Generally, convoy is within a few states of Michigan, Rail is the rest of the country. Your Bronco can leave the shipping yard quick, or it can sit there a while. It seems lately convey is sitting a bit, there are trucker shortages really hurting the industry. Rail will ship to a regional rail yard, and sit there until there is a convoy full to send to your dealer or region.

Once your Bronco ships you will get another email from Ford notifying you with delivery estimates. These estimates can be way off sometimes, your dealer should be able to tell you how long shipping usually takes to them.

The above tracker link has links and instructions to tracking your shipment. Seems to be easier to track by convoy. To track Rail you will need your dealer to give you the rail car number your Bronco is sitting in, or have them track it for you. Dealers have the ability to track it and see the rail car number in the Vehicle Visibility system. The rail car number should also populate on your DORA after shipping out.
the Vehicle Visibility system. The rail car number should also populate on your DORA after shipping out.
I ordered an OBX on 2/28/22. Got a Sticker couple weeks ago and it says my blend date was 6/7/22…wonder how long it will take for delivery

EJD22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just had 6/6 blend date and email from Ford today stating vehicle is built. Estimate of delivery to dealer between 23 Jun-29 Jun 2022. My OBX is heading to Northern Virginia. hope this helps.

Sponsored

doyouglas

Black Diamond
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just received my Windows sticker today, and I notice the ship to is "NB."

My dealer is in California. Is this a mistake? I reading that NB is in Canada?

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

1FMEE5DP4NLB36130
Johnnyd - I just plugged your order & VIN numbers into the tracker and I show a window sticker with a Blend Date of 15 June. Says in the rotation your number 529 of 724 for the day. 4dr, Outer Banks, Cactus Grey, 2.7/10Spd., 'High Package', Bottom Line price after shipping, etc. = $65,559. Hope this helps. If it holds, depending on any material shortage which may be happening on that day, if it gets completely 'Produced' that day, and depending on any shipping delays, are near a large metropolitan area or small towns...you should see it by end of July...I would think anyway.

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just received my Windows sticker today, and I notice the ship to is "NB."

My dealer is in California. Is this a mistake? I reading that NB is in Canada?
I can tell you 'NB' is top left in my window sticker as well and I'm 35 miles north of downtown San Diego, on the coast. Don't see an issue with this... what gives you the idea NB is a problem?

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered an OBX on 2/28/22. Got a Sticker couple weeks ago and it says my blend date was 6/7/22…wonder how long it will take for delivery
Have you followed the Tracker to see if it's been 'Produced'? If it has, and you're in Pitt - probably between 3 - 8 weeks.

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, I placed a refundable deposit on a Silver Bronco Black Diamond. I got the Window Sticker from the dealer. The dealer said the car should be arriving between 5/10 and 5/16. Then the dealer said between 5/16 and 5/23. When I look up the car it says that it's been "In Production" since 3/15? I did see that the modules have been populated. Any guesses on how much longer I'll have to wait?
TommyTaZ - any update? Mine went into 'Production' on 4/25...stayed in 'Production' status on the tracker until today when it changed to 'Awaiting Shipping'. Supposedly I'll see it by July 20th (after two different ETA updates to the ordering system dealers access.
Sponsored