Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Whats your MSRP?
$66,995.00 on my sticker. I've got $8,080 of private offer $ and retail price protection based on the flowchart and my original Feb 2022 order date. My signed DORA from 2/12/2022 is for $57,630, so assuming they honor all the private offers and price protection it's pretty close to my original order price. I definitely lucked out getting a 2023 MY considering previous constraints, 2 doors, etc.

IronManGT

Wildtrak
First Name
Kenderick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
$66,995.00 on my sticker. I've got $8,080 of private offer $ and retail price protection based on the flowchart and my original Feb 2022 order date. My signed DORA from 2/12/2022 is for $57,630, so assuming they honor all the private offers and price protection it's pretty close to my original order price. I definitely lucked out getting a 2023 MY considering previous constraints, 2 doors, etc.

Nice! I believe mine should be a lot lower. I’m a Jan 2022 order and just lux. Congrats man.

IronManGT

Wildtrak
First Name
Kenderick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Went into production today! I didn’t get charged for the leather seats so I’m wondering if I still get the private offer for it.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jiminator

Jiminator

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Went into production today! I didn’t get charged for the leather seats so I’m wondering if I still get the private offer for it.
Congrats! Have you checked out the price protection flowchart thread? https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/ultimate-2023my-price-protection-flowchart.58270/

Based on a Jan 2022 order date, you should have a private offer and a nice chunk of retail price protection (assuming you didn’t make certain changes to your order along the way). It looks like that includes an additional $2,195 since you didn’t order leather. If you call Ford CS they should be able to give you you private offer # and the amount, but there is additional retail price protection on top of the private offer (columns b-h on the table).

My order updated to “shipped” last night, so I guess I’m on the home stretch now. The estimated delivery date on the tracker is Jan 4 to Jan 17, but it doesn’t seem like shipping has been taking that long. We’ll see!

IronManGT

Wildtrak
First Name
Kenderick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats! Have you checked out the price protection flowchart thread? https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/ultimate-2023my-price-protection-flowchart.58270/

Based on a Jan 2022 order date, you should have a private offer and a nice chunk of retail price protection (assuming you didn’t make certain changes to your order along the way). It looks like that includes an additional $2,195 since you didn’t order leather. If you call Ford CS they should be able to give you you private offer # and the amount, but there is additional retail price protection on top of the private offer (columns b-h on the table).

My order updated to “shipped” last night, so I guess I’m on the home stretch now. The estimated delivery date on the tracker is Jan 4 to Jan 17, but it doesn’t seem like shipping has been taking that long. We’ll see!
Yeah I had a look at that so I should be fine. My buddy got his delivered a week after the build date. Give the holiday is coming up they might get delivered in January.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Finally got my window sticker. Dealer left off all the options! I was already on the fence about it. Looks like he'll have a stripped down 4door HE for sale soon and I'll be waiting for my next one from another dealer.

Sponsored

Jtuck10

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ford Bronco Bronco build week 12/4/2023 IMG_1520

Shipped on 12/8 with an original delivery estimation of 12/26-1/8. Updated a couple days ago to a delivery estimate of 12/19-1/1 and then again yesterday to 12/18-12/31. Hoping this means it’ll arrive Monday because it doesn’t make sense to update the estimate to 1 day earlier unless they’re expecting that it could actually arrive that day.

OP
OP
Jiminator

Jiminator

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Getting close! My rail car arrived in Barstow, CA early this morning. I'm surprised Homeland Security isn't knocking on my door since I've called the CSX tracking # so many times lol

IronManGT

Wildtrak
First Name
Kenderick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Getting close! My rail car arrived in Barstow, CA early this morning. I'm surprised Homeland Security isn't knocking on my door since I've called the CSX tracking # so many times lol
hoping I get quick delivery to Chicago.

IronManGT

Wildtrak
First Name
Kenderick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My order went back to order confirmed which is weird.

Ford Bronco Bronco build week 12/4/2023 IMG_2132
Sponsored