KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just checked. My CSX Number is TTGX707804 and as of 4/27 at 10:31am it was in Omaha, NE. Heading for Granger.
Sponsored

Scoops McGooch

Wildtrak
First Name
Scoops
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan/Former Jeep Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You all gave me hope but still no update for my 4/14 blend since 4/17... chat has nothing for me. This portion of the wait seems so much harder than the last 2+ years !
I might ask your salesperson if they can look up location. I am in the same status and contacted Ford CS chat, but they had no info for me. I asked my salesperson and she easily looked it up in her system and showed me (computer screenshot) that it was built but still at MAP waiting for a rail car.

weezy_jw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Edit:
That makes at least 5 cars with Granger Broncos...
KC On 4/26
TTGX697893
TTGX975376
TTGX964019
TTGX978430
TTGX693243
Samantha sent me my update. It had this rail car TTGX698944 in it. Dumb question, it doesn’t change fail cars when switching to BNSF from CSX right?

ColoradoBadsquatch2044

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Samantha sent me my update. It had this rail car TTGX698944 in it. Dumb question, it doesn’t change fail cars when switching to BNSF from CSX right?
Should be the same car until it reaches Omaha. Then it’ll be unloaded.

pjbinns

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I feel ridiculous tracking a rail car, that I have no control over, and doesn't speed up the process. Knowing it's 100 miles away in Angus, TX truly tests a person's fortitude during the final stretch of this wait. Maybe ignorance would be bliss 😆

Sponsored

robtraut

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I feel ridiculous tracking a rail car, that I have no control over, and doesn't speed up the process. Knowing it's 100 miles away in Angus, TX truly tests a person's fortitude during the final stretch of this wait. Maybe ignorance would be bliss 😆
Sitting here with no idea what’s going on with my Bronco that was built 2 weeks ago, I can assure you, ignorance is not bliss. 🤣

craig_riggs

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Landcruiser, Tacoma, Q3, Prado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m on CSX #TTGX698944 also and see it’s been delivered to Omaha at 1031am this morning (heading to Grainger). No idea how long it will take to move it the final 139 miles to the dealership but we’ve got to be close.

ColoradoBadsquatch2044

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m on CSX #TTGX698944 also and see it’s been delivered to Omaha at 1031am this morning (heading to Grainger). No idea how long it will take to move it the final 139 miles to the dealership but we’ve got to be close.
It sounds like from here they’ll be loaded onto a truck and driven the rest of the way.

Sponsored

ameration

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting: Bronco 4-Door Wildtrak & 2-Door Base
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It sounds like from here they’ll be loaded onto a truck and driven the rest of the way.
That is correct, however they can sit at the rail yard waiting to be loaded on the truck for hours or weeks depending on availability of trucks/drivers in the area.

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does not change, same railcar all the way to Omaha.

ColoradoBadsquatch2044

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is correct, however they can sit at the rail yard waiting to be loaded on the truck for hours or weeks depending on availability of trucks/drivers in the area.
Hopefully with the amount of inventory Granger is moving they have some dedicated trucks servicing just Granger. At least that’s the optimistic side of me talking.