Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did your status before that day “built” or was it saying in production up until now?
It went to built the day after my blend date and then a couple days ago went back to just order confirmed.

Sponsored

JackBronco

Everglades
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Anyone know how we’ll know if our Bronco is on a truck headed to Granger? Or do we just wait for notification from Granger?
Mine arrived in Omaha Sunday, ford chat said was loaded on a truck Tuesday and supposed to be at granger tomorrow Sunday 4/30. Maybe on the same truck.

ameration

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting: Bronco 4-Door Wildtrak & 2-Door Base
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine arrived in Omaha Sunday, ford chat said was loaded on a truck Tuesday and supposed to be at granger tomorrow Sunday 4/30. Maybe on the same truck.
Ford marketing told me I was off the rail car and loaded on a truck Tuesday (technically the update occurred Monday evening) of last week also. Nothing as of then.Vehicles can sit in the railyard lots waiting for truck pick up / delivery for weeks. So hopefully it was loaded on the truck that quickly - as no trucker makes money by waiting to deliver the load.

ColoradoBadsquatch2044

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think I arrived around 2 am on Tuesday. Ford Chat still says it’s just been delivered to Omaha. No updates beyond that. It’s just a scripted reply. Did you talk to regular Ford Chat or marketing? CSX still says constructively placed. Did your CSX update ever say anything besides constructively placed?

ColoradoBadsquatch2044

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford marketing told me I was off the rail car and loaded on a truck Tuesday (technically the update occurred Monday evening) of last week also. Nothing as of then.Vehicles can sit in the railyard lots waiting for truck pick up / delivery for weeks. So hopefully it was loaded on the truck that quickly - as no trucker makes money by waiting to deliver the load.
Hopefully with the large number of vehicle granger is going through there’s enough truckers to handle the demand and eager to make some money.

JackBronco

Everglades
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I think I arrived around 2 am on Tuesday. Ford Chat still says it’s just been delivered to Omaha. No updates beyond that. It’s just a scripted reply. Did you talk to regular Ford Chat or marketing? CSX still says constructively placed. Did your CSX update ever say anything besides constructively placed?
No nothing like that from CSX. I talked with ford chat and she even gave a delivery date, so will see If actually shows up this weekend.

Sponsored

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

4/11 blend, was “in production” until status changed to “built“ in tracker on Thursday. Got built email this morning, happened to check tracker mid-day today and it had reverted to “order received”. Contacted chat and they claim that I’m loaded on a railcar. CSX says that railcar is sitting in Wayne. So, there might be another load headed to Granger soon.

ColoradoBadsquatch2044

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No nothing like that from CSX. I talked with ford chat and she even gave a delivery date, so will see If actually shows up this weekend.
Keep us posted! And lucky you for getting someone on Ford Chat that’s providing more than a scripted response. The Bronco is in Omaha and I’m still getting a week long window for deliver, 5/7-5/13. I really hope it doesn’t take another 2 weeks to complete the last leg of this journey

OP
OP
RBF 1401

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

4/11 blend, was “in production” until status changed to “built“ in tracker on Thursday. Got built email this morning, happened to check tracker mid-day today and it had reverted to “order received”. Contacted chat and they claim that I’m loaded on a railcar. CSX says that railcar is sitting in Wayne. So, there might be another load headed to Granger soon.
What are the magic words you said to the chatbot to get itbto give you the CSX info?