Bronco Build Week 4/10/2023

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

funny, my dealer told me not to belive its on the way until its past Chicago. Seems they have had a few get stuck there.
Gibson Yard and Blue Island in Chicago are both owned by Indiana Harbor Belt RR. Seems like most everybody has a layover in one or the other while their rail cars are being switched from one train to another.

65 Cobra

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Corvette, 22 4Runner TRD, 22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Me ☹

Sponsored

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm dealing with SAC in WV. They've had close to (if not more) than 100 delivered since March. They have 11 reservations still stuck in production. The salesman there, who has been great, read me the email from their Zone Rep, and all she would tell him is that those 11 "will not ship until they meet Ford's standards." I think he's frustrated as well - the other manufacturers' Reps at least disclose what the issue is, e.g., hail damage while waiting to load that needs repaired, etc. Said Ford wont tell them anything beyond the above. And, of course, when you call the source, they hide behind the dealer. Truly frustrating.

65 Cobra

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Corvette, 22 4Runner TRD, 22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you know where your unit it sitting?

My dealer has shown me that mine it reporting to be sitting in employee parking at the Henry Ford II World Center since 4/19. They say that is an odd location and they have never seen a unit sitting there before.

Last edited:

BHearn9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you know where your unit it sitting?

I dealer has shown me that mine it reporting to be sitting in employee parking at the Henry Ford II World Center since 4/19. They say that is an odd location and they have never seen a unit sitting there before.
When I spoke to him sometime around the end of April or early May, he told me it was sitting in Camden, MI, which is 6 or 7 miles away from MAP. Didn't bother asking today.

Sponsored

12th Man Ag

Wildtrak
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Truck arrived in Pearland (south of Houston) on 6/3. Delivered to dealer on 6/8 with a slight scratch on driver’s side top. Waiting to see how long to fix.

IMG_0759.jpeg