Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Stay tuned to our socials pages this week for launch news of the bronco slide drawer.

Access to your Bronco just got easier. Our Bronco all-aluminum tray and

mounting brackets made from 3/16 aluminum ship fully assembled and ready to install.

Cold rolled steel slides with 400LB load capacity (Extended) that lock in and out and still allow access to the storage underneath the tray with a quick connect rear panel. Slides have a lifetime guarantee from the manufacturer.

The Bronco 4 door slide floor requires no drilling or vehicle

modification. Simply remove the bolts for the D-Rings and bolt the Slide

Floor system into place using the existing holes and new supplied bolts.

There is a 2.5 inch gap between the Slide Floor and tailgate allowing you to add tailgate tables and other tailgate mounted accessories.

Slide Floor Dimensions:

Width: 41.5 Inches

Depth: 28.5 Inches

Height 2 inches

Slide Drawer (TOP)

The Slide Drawer is the perfect way to finish off our Slide Floor system. The Slide Drawer bolts to the existing Slide Floor giving you a drawer system that will also support gear on top. The aluminum drawer top is braced internally for additional weight capacity

The height of the drawer top is perfect for those who want a flat surface from the front seats to the tailgate for sleeping. The Slide

Drawer allows for 4,5, or 6 inches of usable space on the Slide drawer, perfect for tools, recovery gear etc.

There is a 2.5 inch gap between the Slide Floor and tailgate allowing you to add tailgate tables and other tailgate mounted accessories.

Drawer Top Dimensions:

Height 5.5 inches

Ford Bronco Bronco Cargo Slide Drawer / Slidefloor by Diabolical Inc 9450BD6E-70D7-41BB-82BE-CAE1D30E5242

Ford Bronco Bronco Cargo Slide Drawer / Slidefloor by Diabolical Inc BC8046CE-3D9A-44A5-ACFB-4F069B22B1D0

Ford Bronco Bronco Cargo Slide Drawer / Slidefloor by Diabolical Inc B6E89AFC-71F9-42C4-88BB-2CC85B421718

Sponsored

Katimari

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road Premium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Was just looking for something like this. Following for sure.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'd love to use the slide drawer for a space to store my front row roof panels when they're off, but 6" of clear height and the drawer having a 2.5" gap to the tailgate both might be too tight. @Diabolical Inc do you have access to a hardtop to give this a test?
20220808_070242.jpg

OP
OP
Diabolical Inc

Diabolical Inc

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'd love to use the slide drawer for a space to store my front row roof panels when they're off, but 6" of clear height and the drawer having a 2.5" gap to the tailgate both might be too tight. @Diabolical Inc do you have access to a hardtop to give this a test?
Ford Bronco Bronco Cargo Slide Drawer / Slidefloor by Diabolical Inc 20220808_070242
Ours is a soft top only at the moment. We might be able to test this with a local unit though.

Dusmw

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250/Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would reinstalling the OEM tie downs impede slide operation? Photo of access to existing storage tray and jack storage area please?

weight of unit?

thanks looks like you solved what Tuffy couldnt figure out, flat floor height and full width!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Diabolical Inc

Diabolical Inc

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Would reinstalling the OEM tie downs impede slide operation? Photo of access to existing storage tray and jack storage area please?

weight of unit?

thanks looks like you solved what Tuffy couldnt figure out, flat floor height and full width!
We pushed the install video to YouTube yesterday. This may help answer your questions.

are you asking if mounting the D rings to the drawer top would work?

it shouldn’t but you would have to drill your own holes and get the hardware.

overall weight is about 40 lbs (slides and reinforced ribs on the top are the bulk)

OP
OP
Diabolical Inc

Diabolical Inc

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

weight of unit?

here is the video for accessing the floor storage.

Dusmw

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250/Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Excellent this looks great wii watch for launch! thanks

OP
OP
Diabolical Inc

Diabolical Inc

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Diabolical Inc - what happened to the 2 door version promised in January!!

why doesn't anyone love us!!
It has taken us this long to perfect the 4 door, and we have one of those at our disposal.

ideally with the 2 Door locker and ridgeback (2 door seats removed) coming soon the slide floor/drawer isn’t far behind.

perfection takes time!

Sponsored

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Stay tuned to our socials pages this week for launch news of the bronco slide drawer.

Access to your Bronco just got easier. Our Bronco all-aluminum tray and

mounting brackets made from 3/16 aluminum ship fully assembled and ready to install.

Cold rolled steel slides with 400LB load capacity (Extended) that lock in and out and still allow access to the storage underneath the tray with a quick connect rear panel. Slides have a lifetime guarantee from the manufacturer.

The Bronco 4 door slide floor requires no drilling or vehicle

modification. Simply remove the bolts for the D-Rings and bolt the Slide

Floor system into place using the existing holes and new supplied bolts.

Slide Floor Dimensions:

Height 2 inches

Slide Drawer (TOP)

The Slide Drawer is the perfect way to finish off our Slide Floor system. The Slide Drawer bolts to the existing Slide Floor giving you a drawer system that will also support gear on top. The aluminum drawer top is braced internally for additional weight capacity

The height of the drawer top is perfect for those who want a flat surface from the front seats to the tailgate for sleeping. The Slide

Drawer allows for 4,5, or 6 inches of usable space on the Slide drawer, perfect for tools, recovery gear etc.

Drawer Top Dimensions:

Height 5.5 inches

Ford Bronco Bronco Cargo Slide Drawer / Slidefloor by Diabolical Inc 20220808_070242

Great option, but does it come in black? Stainless steel doesn't really go with the interior.

OP
OP
Diabolical Inc

Diabolical Inc

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great option, but does it come in black? Stainless steel doesn't really go with the interior.
Raw aluminum is shown for visibility, final product will be black powder coat like the rest of our Bronco products.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks incredible! I had a few questions I was hoping you could answer.

1. what’s the load limit of the drawer cover? I believe what I read/watched said 400 lbs for the drawer itself. But what about the cover?

2. Will we be able to order the drawer cover at a later date if we just want the sliding floor for now? Or do we need to order it as a bundle.

3 price? I see the floor system is $1000

OP
OP
Diabolical Inc

Diabolical Inc

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks incredible! I had a few questions I was hoping you could answer.

1. what’s the load limit of the drawer cover? I believe what I read/watched said 400 lbs for the drawer itself. But what about the cover?

2. Will we be able to order the drawer cover at a later date if we just want the sliding floor for now? Or do we need to order it as a bundle.

3 price? I see the floor system is $1000
1. you should be able to do 500 + easy on the top distributed. Those ribs are beefy!

2. slide floor is one product with the drawer top as an accessory to the floor. You can use the slide floor by itself, but cannot use the drawer top without the slide floor.

3. We are estimating about $350 for the drawer top add on. Still waiting on volume pricing.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. you should be able to do 500 + easy on the top distributed. Those ribs are beefy!

2. slide floor is one product with the drawer top as an accessory to the floor. You can use the slide floor by itself, but cannot use the drawer top without the slide floor.

3. We are estimating about $350 for the drawer top add on. Still waiting on volume pricing.
Thanks for the response. So just so I understand correctly, I can order the sliding floor now and order the drawer cover accessory at a later date for roughly $350?
Sponsored