Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the response. So just so I understand correctly, I can order the sliding floor now and order the drawer cover accessory at a later date for roughly $350?
That’s correct, the price of the drawer top may change until we finalize some volume pricing. But yes you can buy the drawer now (please note or let us know you will be purchasing the drawer at a later date.

we still have the original slide floor units left, want to make sure you get the updated version if your adding the drawer later.
Sponsored

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Diabolical 4x4 accessories.
Heretic 4x4 lights and accessories.
What is it with you Utah startups? Why not merge go "All-Satan, All the Time" or something?
:devilish:

Shads_A992

Outer Banks
First Name
Emily
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Stay tuned to our socials pages this week for launch news of the bronco slide drawer.

Access to your Bronco just got easier. Our Bronco all-aluminum tray and

mounting brackets made from 3/16 aluminum ship fully assembled and ready to install.

Cold rolled steel slides with 400LB load capacity (Extended) that lock in and out and still allow access to the storage underneath the tray with a quick connect rear panel. Slides have a lifetime guarantee from the manufacturer.

The Bronco 4 door slide floor requires no drilling or vehicle

modification. Simply remove the bolts for the D-Rings and bolt the Slide

Floor system into place using the existing holes and new supplied bolts.

There is a 2.5 inch gap between the Slide Floor and tailgate allowing you to add tailgate tables and other tailgate mounted accessories.

Slide Floor Dimensions:

Width: 41.5 Inches

Depth: 28.5 Inches

Height 2 inches

Slide Drawer (TOP)

The Slide Drawer is the perfect way to finish off our Slide Floor system. The Slide Drawer bolts to the existing Slide Floor giving you a drawer system that will also support gear on top. The aluminum drawer top is braced internally for additional weight capacity

The height of the drawer top is perfect for those who want a flat surface from the front seats to the tailgate for sleeping. The Slide

Drawer allows for 4,5, or 6 inches of usable space on the Slide drawer, perfect for tools, recovery gear etc.

There is a 2.5 inch gap between the Slide Floor and tailgate allowing you to add tailgate tables and other tailgate mounted accessories.

Drawer Top Dimensions:

Width: 41.5 Inches

Depth: 28.5 Inches

Height 5.5 inches

9450BD6E-70D7-41BB-82BE-CAE1D30E5242.jpeg

BC8046CE-3D9A-44A5-ACFB-4F069B22B1D0.jpeg

B6E89AFC-71F9-42C4-88BB-2CC85B421718.jpeg

I have been looking / researching a DIY project for something this for a while. My biggest concern is keeping it safe for when my dog jumps in and out of the back, because we take her everywhere and she will be travelling in the back.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any squeaks or rattles from the unit? Broncos already have enough extraneous noise.

OP
OP
Diabolical Inc

Diabolical Inc

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have been looking / researching a DIY project for something this for a while. My biggest concern is keeping it safe for when my dog jumps in and out of the back, because we take her everywhere and she will be travelling in the back.
The Slide Drawer is full width and depth. We have many dog owners who throw a bed on the drawer top (for the Jeep) with no issues.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Diabolical Inc

Diabolical Inc

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any squeaks or rattles from the unit? Broncos already have enough extraneous noise.
There shouldn’t be any rattles from the slide floor or drawer top provided installed properly.

we are also considering adding rubber washers to the spinner nuts and foam between the frame and top. To ensure no metal on metal contact.

21BroncoFlyer

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Land Rover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It has taken us this long to perfect the 4 door, and we have one of those at our disposal.

ideally with the 2 Door locker and ridgeback (2 door seats removed) coming soon the slide floor/drawer isn’t far behind.

perfection takes time!
Are you planning on releasing a smaller version that aligns with the back seats folded down in the two door so they don’t have to be removed?

OP
OP
Diabolical Inc

Diabolical Inc

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are you planning on releasing a smaller version that aligns with the back seats folded down in the two door so they don’t have to be removed?
The Bronco Locker (2 door seats in) will have the ability to have a slide tray put in, but not a drawer

21BroncoFlyer

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Land Rover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Bronco Locker (2 door seats in) will have the ability to have a slide tray put in, but not a drawer
Got it, thanks for the response. Might be something worth considering for the future. I’d bet there’s a market for a storage solution for the two door that levels with the seats being folded down.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Diabolical Inc

Diabolical Inc

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got it, thanks for the response. Might be something worth considering for the future. I’d bet there’s a market for a storage solution for the two door that levels with the seats being folded down.
Never saying there isn’t a market for it. But like many products we have developed that were asked for. We build in QTY. We made 30 kits of one type because of the requests and it took 4 years to sell 30.

cgv

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badsquatch, Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the drawer come with any dividers?

VentureBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Sasquatch 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
So when is the 2door version , slider drawer w/cover , seats removed … what’s that called and when available? Ready to buy the system. This is exactly what I want.

OP
OP
Diabolical Inc

Diabolical Inc

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shop.diabolicalinc.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So when is the 2door version , slider drawer w/cover , seats removed … what’s that called and when available? Ready to buy the system. This is exactly what I want.
If we do it, I’m sure we will at some point but it will be a slide floor/drawer labeled for a 2D.